• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Women's Hockey Gold Medal GNT - USA v Canada - Alterum diem vivere (subtitle: the rematch duel!)

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt watch the end of this as i had a ct scan scheduled for 10:30pm (yes 10:30 pm ?????) but en route to the hospital I heard the cdn radio feed of Blake Price doing pxp and some former cdn womens team player doing colo(u)r

the woman was talking about the animosity historically between the 2 teams and about how Hillary Knight ended some tournament last time they played with a last second goal and then they went over a play by Hillary Knight and the woman said ... "and heres Hillary Knight ... good move to get open ... and then the half clapper from the slut" and i just about drove off the road ... freudian slip much lol

Reactions: gob

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah ... moj in the cesspool laying in to the "quality" of the womens hockey ... "midget level quality" :nod:

/
doing my best to land on higgys :tsk: list too lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah ... moj in the cesspool laying in to the "quality" of the womens hockey ... "midget level quality" :nod:

/
doing my best to land on higgys :tsk: list too lol

I'm listening to this "conversation" between Don Taylor and Moj and I'm no fan of Moj, but Taylor is being an obtuse asshat.