• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wolfe 4 Game Suspension is Over

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we can assume he will be activated this week. Who gets shoved to the curb? And do you start Wolfe vs Raiders on Sunday or do you gradually rotate him into the lineup?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few thoughts I am gonna guess if Ty is healthy Polumbus may be a one week rental. If he isn't then it gets tough. Even if Ty is healthy if we cut Polumbus we are back to 3 OT's. But just sorta something I wouldn't be surprised with, with Schofield playing decent his first game... I wonder if we could also place someone on IR.. Anunike would suck to have him not play a 2nd straight year, but with Wolfe back and his knee will he even see much of the field this year the way it is?

My other thought is maybe sadly possibly McCray. I don't think we are gonna give up on Latimer yet.

My final answer is

Mitchell Henry TE.

We have 3 TE's on the roster now and Henry is not active.

So I will say

1. Mitchell Henry
2. Tyler Polumbus
3. I don't want to go any further

We can plug Henry right back onto the PS.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be shocked. Never knew what we saw in Smith to sign him to the contract we did. I'll still roll with Henry as my guess for now, but who really knows. Hard for me to say if Henry has done well enough in practice to show some life of not storing him back on the PS.

I figured with Henry he isn't playing now, he can go on the PS unlike a player like Smith or Polumbus, and if we need to activate him we can before a game... It just makes too much sense to me unless we don't think he will clear waivers.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the crazy thing to me of this defense can actually get better. Wolfe added this week plus Anunike has yet to have taken a snap. Looks like the team is making sure he is fully healthy. That DL that some were wondering if they would be a weak point of this defense is now becoming an embarrassment of riches.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to take a moment here to say that Vance Walker has played outstanding - I am really impressed

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to take a moment here to say that Vance Walker has played outstanding - I am really impressed
This. I don't even know where Wolfe would fit in

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Vance Walker really been outstanding though?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was going to say same thing. Haven`t really heard his name pop up much during gms but maybe I haven`t paid close enough attention. I see Smith making an impact though.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has actually been pretty outstanding. A lot of our DL guys the stats are not always there but Walker especially in the run game has been huge where he has blown some plays up in the backfield not so much with him making the tackle but because he is pushing his guy straight back is causing the RB to have to slow down and find a new hole allowing our backside pursuit to get home.

Really at this point all of our DL players have been doing really well. I have seen all of them make a game changing play. Throw in all of them have been helping in both the run and the pass.

As for Wolfe being back this is great! It means just that much more depth added to an already strong unit. This means guys being that much more rested going into the 4th Quarter. When you throw in that Anunike has yet to take a snap either that could mean that this week we are actually adding 2 guys to the DL rotation that can help out in both the run and pass game. I am interested to see what Wolfe can do as a 3-4 DE. Many thought this was actually his better fit coming out of college. He could actually emerge as better than the guys we have already seen do well.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our whole defense has just been out of control. Definitely seen guys like Vance Walker and Antonio Smith make some plays, but the guy that impressed me most on Sunday was Sly. He was blowing it up every other play and made some nice stops in the run game.

So glad to get Wolfe back! Just going to be another piece to add to that beast defense we already have.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also excited about the return of Wolfe and the depth on our amazing D line! History has also taught us that the injury bug will come around sooner or later, so having this kind of talent on our roster is incredibly important toward the end of the regular season. Plus, the ability to rotate in fresh lineman is a huge recipe for success. Most believe Seattle went to two Superbowls due to depth. Welcome back, Derek Wolfe! Please check those nutritional labels next time you eat, drink, ingest or inject something into your body!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am like RandyMon,

Not saying the Vance Walker "love'" around here isn't warranted. Just haven't noticed it myself. But I am a DB guy so I am busy paying attention to them. ;)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am like RandyMon,

Not saying the Vance Walker "love'" around here isn't warranted. Just haven't noticed it myself. But I am a DB guy so I am busy paying attention to them. ;)

I usually like to go back and watch the game a few times each week and each time focusing on a different unit. I can promise you Vance Walker is making a huge difference in both the run and pass game. I knew he would be pretty stout against the run but what he is doing in the pass game is just unfair.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually like to go back and watch the game a few times each week and each time focusing on a different unit. I can promise you Vance Walker is making a huge difference in both the run and pass game. I knew he would be pretty stout against the run but what he is doing in the pass game is just unfair.

And people think I am bad. ;)

Great to hear on Walker... I thought he was a very very very average signing. Glad to see him making a difference. Never disliked him just never stuck out to me.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And people think I am bad. ;)

Oh believe me my wife gives me the look of disappointment or shock about how much time I spend on football on a weekly if not daily basis. We just got back from a nice drive listening to Bronco Radio while we did it and while she pretends sometimes to care I can still tell as soon as I go to answer any of her questions the look of "I just don't actually care but I am trying my hardest to show you I love you" goes across her face. I keep wanting to ask her where she goes when I start talking about football. Today she told me it was envisioning us living on a beach owning a restaurant that was only open 3-4 days a week.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I guess I need to spend more time looking at D front more. Most of the time I'm watching outside rush during the plays. I see Malick making a lot of plays with push and pressure on a consistent basis. Maybe he just catches my eye more.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolfe was one of my favorite players before the ban - always a great quote, he has some redemption to go with me, but really wish him well and can't wait to see him play. It is scarry - the Broncos are adding a veteran of Wolfe's skill set to the top defense in the league.

Does anyone really think - the coach from the Bengals would have gotten the defense going like Wade Phillips has?

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh believe me my wife gives me the look of disappointment or shock... ...while we did it and while she pretends sometimes to care... ...I just don't actually care but I am trying my hardest to show you I love you... ...I keep wanting to ask her where she goes when I start... ...Today she told me it was envisioning us... ...3-4 days a week.

You really should choose your words more wisely, cd.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do have a way with words - LGM