• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wizards To Acquire Marcin Gortat From Suns

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see how the Bledsoe/Dragic duo plays out this season. Dragic is also 27 and is entering his prime. We can either keep him for the long term project or see what we can get for him this offseason, assuming Bledsoe is extended which I see happening.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see how the Bledsoe/Dragic duo plays out this season. Dragic is also 27 and is entering his prime. We can either keep him for the long term project or see what we can get for him this offseason, assuming Bledsoe is extended which I see happening.

Nash wasn't good until 30.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash wasn't good until 30.

Now that's just stupid. Also, I like what Frye has done but I think it's time we ship him out of town asap. We also need to ship out Marcus Morris, Kieff has potential and fits into our long term plans.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's just stupid. Also, I like what Frye has done but I think it's time we ship him out of town asap. We also need to ship out Marcus Morris, Kieff has potential and fits into our long term plans.

Nash didnt fully develop into a star, until he was 30. Just saying Dragic could get even better, from what I have seen he has improved.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year will determine whether or not a Bledsoe/Dragic backcourt can actually work or not. I think we keep Goran for the whole season then once the draft roles around we could easily trade him if we see a SG that we like on the board.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread might need to be moved to the NSFW section because four 1st rounders is damn SEXY!!! I want to Mack out with Ryan McD right now!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all new to the Suns board. Been a fan since 92 and although it's been tough years lately I'm hoping with all of these moves the franchise can get turned around sooner than later and contend in the west.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all new to the Suns board. Been a fan since 92 and although it's been tough years lately I'm hoping with all of these moves the franchise can get turned around sooner than later and contend in the west.

cheers mate :suds: welcome to the Suns family

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:suds:
Welcome man. Bledsoe looks good how do you think the Dragic/Bledsoe back court will work?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:
Welcome man. Bledsoe looks good how do you think the Dragic/Bledsoe back court will work?

It will work like crap against any team with tall back court. Other than that, I think they can coexist & play rather well. I can easily see 35 ppg, 15 apg, & 3.5 spg between the two of them.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns army is getting stronger! Welcome.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the welcome everyone! As far as Dragic/Bledsoe I hope they can co exist but like mentioned their size could be a downfall. I'm in Cali so I don't get to watch any of the games, might get league pass at some point.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other sports I'd be raging mad they were doing this, but with the NBA, compiling first round picks to rebuild can really only require one year of irrelevance if you do it right. My excitement about next year's draft is massively tempered by the fact the McDonogh, who did such an awful job on this past draft, will be doing the next one.

Draft picks are only great if you make the right choices. I don't trust McDonogh, Lon Babby, or any of the current brass to pull their head out of their behinds and pick the right players.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exactly did McDonough do awful? Let me guess you wanted one of Noel or McLemore? Noel is sitting out for the year and has no offensive game what so ever and was dominated by Len in their lone meeting. McLemore did horrible in the summer league and has a lot of question marks surrounding him. I'm not saying Len was the right choice, but it's way too early to say he messed up on this draft. Plus landing Goodwin at 29 was a STEAL. Time will tell, but I think he'll do a great job in the 2014 draft. It's loaded with talent.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would people feel if we landed the third pick or so and we were adamant about getting the first. Would it be worth, say, two firsts and a second rounder? I am not so sure that we need to walk away with four players in the first round. If it only means two players then so be it. These picks need to be bargaining chips to produce the best player possible. From what I saw from wiggins last night, he is the guy.