• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wings vs Stars

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was one of the wings better periods of the season in terms of possession and scoring chances. need to hit the damn net though

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the lack of physicality is an issue on the forecheck. the other teams defensman have no fear whatsoever when the wings come in on the forecheck and allows them to take their time moving the puck out

right now the wings can't keep the puck in the offensive zone and can't get the puck out of their zone. not a good combination

Yes, but, in an instance, for example, when an opposing player has the puck in the corner in our end, and we consistently stand and watch with one or two players, as though they're sitting in the movie theater watching a mesmerizing film clip, wouldn't putting a body on him to pin him against the boards minimize his range of moment, so that he would be able to make that simple pas that we often see happen from the corner to allow the puck to, then be sent out to the point to initiate yet another scoring opportunity. One of our single most deficiencies on this team is the lack of intelligence of some of those on the back line. And, one other question, if I nmay; what has happened to Z's energy? Has the responsibility of his young son's late night crying been up to him alone? He has certainly looked totally exhausted in his last 3 games, and, today, his focus seems to be somewhere in the toilet.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes, but, in an instance, for example, when an opposing player has the puck in the corner in our end, and we consistently stand and watch with one or two players, as though they're sitting in the movie theater watching a mesmerizing film clip, wouldn't putting a body on him to pin him against the boards minimize his range of moment, so that he would be able to make that simple pas that we often see happen from the corner to allow the puck to, then be sent out to the point to initiate yet another scoring opportunity. One of our single most deficiencies on this team is the lack of intelligence of some of those on the back line. And, one other question, if I nmay; what has happened to Z's energy? Has the responsibility of his young son's late night crying been up to him alone? He has certainly looked totally exhausted in his last 3 games, and, today, his focus seems to be somewhere in the toilet.

Oops, I meant ... "wouldn't" be able to make the pass ....

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, hopefully Howie isn't concussed after that knee to the head.

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking garbage ass refs

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT HEMSKY?!?!?!?!?

Oh Ericcson gets cut after a headshot and he gets the fuckin penalty...

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should be a suspension

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disappointing, but they played a good game

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should improve Tuesday, since I'll be at the game.

You bet your ass I would be there for Sergei FedOrov night. I'm so excited, plus I get to finally see my favorite non-Red Wing Ovi for the first time in person...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As soon as I saw one of the refs signal a penalty on a Dallas player in the 1st period, then immediately throw out the safe sign, I said to the others watching the game: "I wonder if that means the 'fix' is on today"? After we all viewed some of the calls and non-calls in that 3rd period, maybe the fix was apparent from the start.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As soon as I saw one of the refs signal a penalty on a Dallas player in the 1st period, then immediately throw out the safe sign, I said to the others watching the game: "I wonder if that means the 'fix' is on today"? After we all viewed some of the calls and non-calls in that 3rd period, maybe the fix was apparent from the start.

We generally don't get a shaft job from St. Laurent, but this new er ref Skilliter had better change his name to Noskilliter.