• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Thomas Robinson or Terrance Ross every develop?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will these players ever develop? I think Ross will but Robinson is a huge bust.

List any busts or players that people think have "upside" that you think will never develop.
Obviously Michael Beasley.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for T-Rob - teams have been passing him on like a hot potato - he's not a bad player, if a team ever gives him a legitimate chance he can be a good player

Terrence Ross still has a chance to be a good solid player too

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for T-Rob - teams have been passing him on like a hot potato - he's not a bad player, if a team ever gives him a legitimate chance he can be a good player

Terrence Ross still has a chance to be a good solid player too

I hope Robinson develops to prove the Kansas myth wrong, but Wiggins should put that myth to bed. Ross just needs to go to a rebuilding team. Casey needs to go. There clearly going to tank so the younger players should be getting more minutes. Ross should also be in an uptempo systen not that weird no spacing offense that Casey run. Casey is a perfect tanking coach for the Raptors but he needs to play the younger players. Casey is the worse coach in the NBA next to Kidd.

That 2012 draft looks pretty good though?

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson is obviously extremely raw offensively, but he isn't a terrible player. The Rockets probably would have kept him if it weren't for clearing space for Dwight.

High energy, athletic, and not a terrible defender for the most part.

I wish they would have kept him.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson is obviously extremely raw offensively, but he isn't a terrible player. The Rockets probably would have kept him if it weren't for clearing space for Dwight.

High energy, athletic, and not a terrible defender for the most part.

I wish they would have kept him.

Asik needs to go. I would say Derrick Williams is available but he shoots to much for what your looking for. Need a stretch 4 that can post a little bit.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asik needs to go. I would say Derrick Williams is available but he shoots to much for what your looking for. Need a stretch 4 that can post a little bit.

Parsons would actually be the perfect tweener or stretch 4 in my opinion. He is a little small defensively, but there aren't many 4s in the league that can cover him either. I would like to see a wing defender or Jeff Green come in personally. Green could also fill that stretch 4 role, and he wouldn't have to worry about much pressure on the offensive end of the floor as the 3rd or 4th option at any given time.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Robinson develops to prove the Kansas myth wrong, but Wiggins should put that myth to bed. Ross just needs to go to a rebuilding team. Casey needs to go. There clearly going to tank so the younger players should be getting more minutes. Ross should also be in an uptempo systen not that weird no spacing offense that Casey run. Casey is a perfect tanking coach for the Raptors but he needs to play the younger players. Casey is the worse coach in the NBA next to Kidd.

whats the Kansas myth?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one from The University Of Kansas work hard and they have produced some busts over the years.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL these kid were drafted high in a pretty mediocre draft and have been in the league for 1.2 years...let's give them a year or 2 more and also realize that that draft probably is not going to produce very many stars but a lot of solid players.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL these kid were drafted high in a pretty mediocre draft and have been in the league for 1.2 years...let's give them a year or 2 more and also realize that that draft probably is not going to produce very many stars but a lot of solid players.

2012 draft wasn't good? Okay.........

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread was anyone who you think will never develop. But Robinson was suppose to be a star and Ross has a lot of upside give them time but yea.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Morris twins are finally coming around and Chalmers was big in a few playoff games for the Heat. We still produce some solid NBA players like Collison and Hinrich.

Henry is also very good off the bench for the Lakers in a 6th man role. I'm confident more players who leave our program will become good, especially Wiggins.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris twins are finally coming around and Chalmers was big in a few playoff games for the Heat. We still produce some solid NBA players like Collison and Hinrich.

Henry is also very good off the bench for the Lakers in a 6th man role. I'm confident more players who leave our program will become good, especially Wiggins.

Yea obviously Wiggins at his worse hes DeRozan.