• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LET JJ PLAY A GAME

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Played ALL the pre-season games. Was one of our best player besides Cory in pre-season. Is already an excellent 2-way player and FAST. You know what that sounds like to me? A great way to hold onto some leads.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pushing for this last year when no one wanted him around

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
last year loki took his spot.

i dont know why they are changing things around on the offense of the game. am i the only one who is fine with the goal production we are getting? if anything they need to fix the defense! they are scoring way more then i thought they would have so far

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last year loki took his spot.

i dont know why they are changing things around on the offense of the game. am i the only one who is fine with the goal production we are getting? if anything they need to fix the defense! they are scoring way more then i thought they would have so far

its one thing to cry/complain about the goal production then it is to complaing about not scoring 6 goals a game...

I'm with you Cup, that outside of the Pitt game(which i cried fouled about 0 goals), offensively we've been scoring goals good enough to win games... the last two games being up 3 & 2 only to see it squandered has been demoralizing and quite irritating to say the least...

so what's PDB' adjustment? changing the O??? yes its also a two way position but one would honestly think that logically the defense would be adjusted first and foremost.... no? :noidea: