• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will adding Mack put us in the top 3-5 defensively?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn’t you pick up you fegs defense?

The Lions were already taken. Keeper league and the same guy has had them for years. Don't ask me why.

Someone surprisingly dropped the Bears D, and with Joey Bosa hobbled, I swapped out the Chargers for the Bears.

Not expecting much week 1 but hopefully I'm happy w the decision.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions were already taken. Keeper league and the same guy has had them for years. Don't ask me why.

Someone surprisingly dropped the Bears D, and with Joey Bosa hobbled, I swapped out the Chargers for the Bears.

Are you in a league with lions homers? The lions may be the defense to stream this week. You also share the same view as me on the bears d. Probably not going to be great against AR or the following week against Seattle, but after that it’s smooth sailing for a few weeks.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you in a league with lions homers? The lions may be the defense to stream this week. You also share the same view as me on the bears d. Probably not going to be great against AR or the following week against Seattle, but after that it’s smooth sailing for a few weeks.

I am the only Lions homer among my friends. I have Stafford or took rookie RB Kerryon Johnson 12th overall in the 1st round this draft.

I agree the Bears D should start looking legit by week 3. Definitely worth the gamble. I know Oakland stumbled last year but I remember them being pretty good two years ago.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am the only Lions homer among my friends. I have Stafford or took rookie RB Kerryon Johnson 12th overall in the 1st round this draft.

I agree the Bears D should start looking legit by week 3. Definitely worth the gamble. I know Oakland stumbled last year but I remember them being pretty good two years ago.
What's up Rob? Yeah, I think it is going to take some time for their D to come together but like you said week 3 or so.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The league I run,one guy forgot to pick a defense,so he decided to drop Nick Chubb for Detroits D,20 minutes later,he changed his mind and wanted Chubb back and drop Detroits D so he could pick up the Steelers rb Connor...……….

So hes going into this weekend with no defense,which is cool by me cause I`m playing him and already have a big fat goose egg in Calvin Ridley...….....:dhd: