• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Story In Today's Trib...

Caps Revenge

Let's Go Caps!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a story in today's Pittsburgh Tribune-Review that was a little troublesome, but in a screwed up kind of way, also humorous.
It appears this guy in South Fayette, Pa. killed his wife sometime late Thursday/early Friday because she was complaining about him watching the Pens-Sens triple OT game. Evidently, she pissed him off so bad that he bashed her in the head about 10 times with a hammer and then stabbed her multiple times...He tried and failed to cover up the murder by setting the house on fire. (Obviously, too stupid to know that a house fire couldn't generate enough heat to properly char the remains) Saddest part is the family dog died in the fire.
Anyhow, being a Caps fan married to a Pens fan, as we were riding in to work this morning, I told my wife "Let that be a lesson to you." She didn't find that funny. After realizing that she was serious, I tried to lighten the mood by telling her that her playoff beard was coming in nicely...That didn't go over very well either. I'm in the guest room tonight.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hit her with murder jokes and facial hair jokes and she didn't laugh? Huh... the only thing left I guess is poo humor. Try and win her over with that.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hit her with murder jokes and facial hair jokes and she didn't laugh? Huh... the only thing left I guess is poo humor. Try and win her over with that.

Every time our family gets together for dinner, we somehow work that in. We're consistent that way.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand the Trib....isn't it published out of Greensburg?,,,,it used to be...and that's quite a way from Pittsburgh...I think it used to be the Greensbugh trib....

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand the Trib....isn't it published out of Greensburg?,,,,it used to be...and that's quite a way from Pittsburgh...I think it used to be the Greensbugh trib....
Yeah, it's like the Faux News of Pittsburgh newspapers...

Squatchito

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I read a story in today's Pittsburgh Tribune-Review that was a little troublesome, but in a screwed up kind of way, also humorous.
It appears this guy in South Fayette, Pa. killed his wife sometime late Thursday/early Friday because she was complaining about him watching the Pens-Sens triple OT game. Evidently, she pissed him off so bad that he bashed her in the head about 10 times with a hammer and then stabbed her multiple times...He tried and failed to cover up the murder by setting the house on fire. (Obviously, too stupid to know that a house fire couldn't generate enough heat to properly char the remains) Saddest part is the family dog died in the fire.
Anyhow, being a Caps fan married to a Pens fan, as we were riding in to work this morning, I told my wife "Let that be a lesson to you." She didn't find that funny. After realizing that she was serious, I tried to lighten the mood by telling her that her playoff beard was coming in nicely...That didn't go over very well either. I'm in the guest room tonight.

Doomed from the start.

Caps Revenge

Let's Go Caps!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Thanks quoi, it was all I could think of at that moment...I laughed again later in the day when I thought about it. :)

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be a bit off-topic, and rambling, but I can't watch intermission shows so here's a story... I don't know why that post made me think of it.

I came home from work one day to find my fiance noticeably cold and short with me. I could tell she was angry about something, but I couldn't think of what it could possibly be. I kept asking her what she was mad about, why was she upset, did she feel sick, etc... she kept blowing me off telling me everything was fine. I knew better.

At the end of the night, I laid down in bed to go to sleep (she was still awake) and before I could drift off she came into the room and sat down on the bed. "Have you ever cheated on me?", she asked. I was quite shocked, I have never so much as held another girl's hand, much less full blown cheat.

I said "Is that why you've been so mad today? I've never cheated on you in my life. Where are you getting this from? What put that idea in your head?" At first she didn't want to tell me, but finally she broke down... apparently she had seen a certain "homemade submission" **** site on the browser history, and decided to check it out. She viewed a **** movie in which a man who apparently looked exactly like me was giving it doggiestyle to a young lady.

I began to ask questions... "So his face looked just like my face? Did he have the same haircut?"

"Well... you couldn't see his hair.. it just showed from the neck down"

"Ok, well did he have the same tattoo on his arm?"

"Well... it wasn't shown from that side. But he looked exactly like you from the neck down and used the same sex moves as you. I just couldn't stand the thought of you with another girl and it just has been bugging me and getting worse all day long"

So apparently there is a dude with my same terrible sexual techniques, who looks somewhat similar to me (not counting, you know, THE HEAD) out there making homemade ****os and submitting them online.

I don't know if she was angrier when she thought I was cheating on her, or when I proceeded to laugh for the next two days at her every time I thought of the absurdity of the whole situation. I'm serious, I laughed for a half hour straight at the thought of her seeing a torso and "knowing" it was me. She laughed too at first, but apparently the novelty wore off for her quicker than it did for me. In fact, I still laugh my ass off thinking about it. I love her to death, but I still tease her about that.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the trib is in greensburg? that explains why i hate the trib. i'm a northerner and they never say squat about northern news. gazetter through and through!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Upstairs or downstairs?