• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Playoff Games

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Super Bowl was stolen from us, the refs , the scoreboard, NFL. and concession stand personnel were all in on it,
The results are fraudulent and I'm calling all my Steeler faithful to fight like hell and bang down the NFL's doors to save our season and stop this from counting!!!!!!!!!!!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccaneers QB Baker Mayfield (ribs/ankle) is active for the Wildcard Round against the Eagles.
Mayfield came into the contest listed questionable with multiple injuries after struggling through the team’s Week 18 win over the Panthers. Inactive for the Buccaneers are WR Rakim Jarrett, RB Patrick Laird, LB Jose Ramirez, LB J.J. Russell,O T Brandon Walton, LB Markees Watts, and QB John Wolford.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles declared WR A.J. Brown, S Sydney Brown, S Reed Blankenship, OL Tyler Steen, QB Tanner McKee, RB Rashaad Penny, and DT Moro Ojomo inactive for the Wildcard Round against the Buccaneers.
Brown was ruled out Saturday while safety Reed Blankenship is the biggest surprise, the latter of whom came into the contest listed questionable but did not prove enough during pre-game warmups to play. The Eagles look to avoid compounding their late-season woes with a win over the Buccaneers on the road.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs have the lord and savior Taylor Swift on your side. :D
They’re gonna need more than her, hopefully Kelce decides to show up for this game since he’s been pretty absent the past several weeks(by his standard). Dude hasn’t had a game over 80 yards since week 12.

Kelce hasn’t been able to catch shit since he’s been palming them little ass Taylor Swift cheeks.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good effort from the Steelers in that one to be as close as they were. Tbh, I have doubts they would have made it that close had they started Picket instead of Rudolph. On that scoring drive to get within one score, Rudolph made a couple of throws that I think Picket would be afraid to let loose. No way to know for sure, of course but Rudolph gave them a punchers chance.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good effort from the Steelers in that one to be as close as they were. Tbh, I have doubts they would have made it that close had they started Picket instead of Rudolph. On that scoring drive to get within one score, Rudolph made a couple of throws that I think Picket would be afraid to let loose. No way to know for sure, of course but Rudolph gave them a punchers chance.
Stop the steal!, the whole thing is fraudulent!!, It's a conspiracy We won, we won I tell ya. I'm checking the scoresheet

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re gonna need more than her, hopefully Kelce decides to show up for this game since he’s been pretty absent the past several weeks(by his standard). Dude hasn’t had a game over 80 yards since week 12.

Kelce hasn’t been able to catch shit since he’s been palming them little ass Taylor Swift cheeks.
women weaken legs.jpeg

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun and crazy Wild Card weekend capped off by Eagles/Bucs.

With my Fish out of the picture, I'm rooting for pure chaos. :D

Good luck to Eagles and Bucs fans.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts bad hand is more than advertised.

Bro wearing a glove for the first time on his throwing hand.

Not too late to wager on the Bucs.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad finger on throwing hand forcing him to throw with a glove for the first time ever. What can go wrong?

How many picks will Hurtz throw?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts bad hand is more than advertised.

Bro wearing a glove for the first time on his throwing hand.

Not too late to wager on the Bucs.
Interesting. I heard Eli talking about how he was hi-fiving people and the such. Hurts surprised me talking about it though. He always struck me as a make no excuses type guy but seemed to get it right out there and let everyone know it wasn’t great