• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

why ?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to Ryan Clark yesterday speaking about Mark Cuban. I love Ryan Clark. The man is intelligent and articulate.

So DAD...back off man or I'll haunt you in your nightmares.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a crap what Clark says as long as he's got something left in his tank is all care about.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins? Ryan Clark predicts Cowboys will be mediocre again

why say anything ? he could have simply said the cowboys will compete (which they can ) but why run the mouth when you are coming off 3-13 ?

i know he was being an analyst but damn man :suds:

dad, you need to stop with this silly cowboy pity. Doesn't look good on you, as the REDSKINS mod...Is your daughter dating a cowboy fan or something? If so, IMO he needs to go.

Ryan Clark is not just an analyst, he's a current player who obviously has his finger on the pulse of what is actually going on in the NFL today. And, if he says the "Cowboys will be mediocre again" I would have to put a little more weight on that statement over what a Chris Berman, or any other non football playing ESPN bobble head might say.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark speaks wisdom and the'truth

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I know what skins dad is thinking he is right never never throw gas on a fire

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe Clark is throwing a marker down for this team to back up? Who knows, maybe that's what we need. Someone to light a fire under this team to get the fuck out of the cellar. Make your enemies really hate you so that you can use that as a rallying point for the troops.

Might as well try it, all else has seemed to fail.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad, you need to stop with this silly cowboy pity. Doesn't look good on you, as the REDSKINS mod...Is your daughter dating a cowboy fan or something? If so, IMO he needs to go.

Ryan Clark is not just an analyst, he's a current player who obviously has his finger on the pulse of what is actually going on in the NFL today. And, if he says the "Cowboys will be mediocre again" I would have to put a little more weight on that statement over what a Chris Berman, or any other non football playing ESPN bobble head might say.

i am about whats done on the field . last time i checked the boys swept us

i am all about talking (in the right thread :10:) but i just am not i boaster by nature and i dont like it . but that is me .

lets get this straight i hate the cowboys team . when i went to the HOF i didnt take pictures of cowboy busts because i couldnt pollute the camera or my computer with the hated images

on the espn site i used brokebacks 1st

but i " despised " cowboy trolls who came on the site , talked trash ruined threads played childish games and then when the boys lost they would hide until they won again

so it isnt cowboy pity . its about substance over flash . i want to be good then look good :suds:

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shanny isnt here anymore, its ok for our players to not act like they are being interrogated during interviews. our players can smile, chill, and say whatever without any tiny thing being blown out of proportion.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe Clark is throwing a marker down for this team to back up? Who knows, maybe that's what we need. Someone to light a fire under this team to get the fuck out of the cellar. Make your enemies really hate you so that you can use that as a rallying point for the troops.

Might as well try it, all else has seemed to fail.

Heh, maybe. Like you said, who knows? Hopefully he's got the gusto to back it up, or they might be eager to burn him when he's on the field when we face them. If they even remember. If somehow Clark isn't playing much, it's not going to mean much.