• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

why no one knows what we will target

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never mentioned OT or S. I noticed he said that WR was in play before the signing of Jackson. He also mentioned TE which I think Amaro would fit perfectly. The TE's Gruden had in Cincy we pass catching TE's not know for there blocking.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Effefert and Gresihum were both 1st round pick only three years apart.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i am saying is we dont know who will be there , and who we can select

about 5 years ago all i heard prior to the draft was no way orakpo would be there at 13 . all over the espn board to include myself assumed he would be gone and hence there was no sense mocking him to us

everyone was a s sure as you are that player "X" wont be there and low and behold orakpo was there at 13 and we snatched him right up .

the same could happen to moses or mosley or quite a few other players , wonderlick scores get released , players get into trouble and do stupid things like benjamin did , or drug test results come out

perhaps a moses slides not because of talent but because of other teams needs force him down much like rodgers a few years back :suds:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. That's one thing Vinny did right was to draft RAK. If memory serves me correctly Buffalo took Maybin, Denver took Moreno and We took RAK. Buffalo really screwed up.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Effefert and Gresihum were both 1st round pick only three years apart.

It's spelled Eifert and Gresham. Both were utilized very well in his scheme. Jordan Reed is going to have a field day in this offense. He already was having one, prior to his concussion.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i am saying is we dont know who will be there , and who we can select

about 5 years ago all i heard prior to the draft was no way orakpo would be there at 13 . all over the espn board to include myself assumed he would be gone and hence there was no sense mocking him to us

everyone was a s sure as you are that player "X" wont be there and low and behold orakpo was there at 13 and we snatched him right up .

the same could happen to moses or mosley or quite a few other players , wonderlick scores get released , players get into trouble and do stupid things like benjamin did , or drug test results come out

perhaps a moses slides not because of talent but because of other teams needs force him down much like rodgers a few years back :suds:

So your saying there is a chance for ILB Mosley, S Clinton-Dix, or S Pryor :drool:
I actually agree that you never want to go into a draft and focus on 1 position. You have to take BPA of your top 5 positional needs.