• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is BYU such a dirty football team?

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mormon-LDS-Meme-Funny-8.jpg

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a while. Probably twelve years or more.

Skiing was good, but there are too many other places to go where I don't have to research how fucked the liquor laws are, so I'll just go somewhere else.

I'm sure the folks in Utah will be disappointed to hear that.

They are better, but still not good. The metered drinks that @Moab mentioned are the worst part.

The 3.2% is misleading because they gauge it by weight instead of volume. The end result is beer sold in stores is closer to 4%, still light, but not as bad as it seems. That limit is mostly for grocery stores as well, you can get stronger beer at a bar. The beer I get at the my local bar is 8%

Long story short, the laws are much improved, but they are still way behind the times and a pain in the ass

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are better, but still not good. The metered drinks that @Moab mentioned are the worst part.

The 3.2% is misleading because they gauge it by weight instead of volume. The end result is beer sold in stores is closer to 4%, still light, but not as bad as it seems. That limit is mostly for grocery stores as well, you can get stronger beer at a bar. The beer I get at the my local bar is 8%

Long story short, the laws are much improved, but they are still way behind the times and a pain in the ass

Yep. First I had to be a member of their fucking club. Then I ordered a beer and a shot. Nope. So I asked for a bourbon on the rocks. Got a cup of ice with a shot of bourbon in it.
The fuck is this?
A bourbon on the rocks.
Alright, make it a double. Nope.

I friggin loved Alta and Deer Valley (for very different reasons, obviously), but fuck all that crazy noise. Now I can buy weed in Colorado, but I can't get a glass of whiskey in Utah. Guess where this addict is going to ski?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. First I had to be a member of their fucking club. Then I ordered a beer and a shot. Nope. So I asked for a bourbon on the rocks. Got a cup of ice with a shot of bourbon in it.
The fuck is this?
A bourbon on the rocks.

I friggin loved Alta and Deer Valley (for very different reasons, obviously), but fuck all that crazy noise. Now I can buy weed in Colorado, but I can't get a glass of whiskey in Utah. Guess where this addict is going to ski?

I am glad that club shit is done, but a scotch on the rocks is still a glass of ice with a little scotch in it. I only drink beer at the bars because of that.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that club shit is done, but a scotch on the rocks is still a glass of ice with a little scotch in it. I only drink beer at the bars because of that.
This is how to do it, I agree. They serve light drinks and they're expensive...so F that noise...beer at the bar, hard stuff at home...

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck is this?
A bourbon on the rocks.

I love skiing in Colorado, but man that dry, champagne power snow in Utah. It's tough to beat.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the Mormons dont drink? Is that kind of like the Baptist dont f@#k?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the Mormons dont drink? Is that kind of like the Baptist dont f@#k?
They drink, they usually don't let other mormons see them drinking. Here is lesson #1 if you have mormon friends. Never take them fishing, they'll drink all you beer and sure as hell won't bring any.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mormons don't drink caffeine either. Most boring party I've ever attended.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mormons don't drink caffeine either. Most boring party I've ever attended.
They do all that stuff...they just don't do it in the presence of other Mormons.