• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's left in round 4?

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Da'Rick Rogers
2) Jesse Williams
3) Barrett Jones
4) Marcus Lattimore
5) Bacarri Rambo
6) Brian Schwenke
7) Stepfan Taylor
8) David Quessenberry
9) Duke Williams
10) Jordan Poyer
11) Quinton Patten

If we landed at least two of these guys I give this draft an A. I would've given it an A+ if they took Keenan instead of McDonald.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State's AJ Klein

If you are thinking he got injured, he did not. Jake Knott was the LB who got injured.

Klein was a 2x Big 12 Co-DPOY (Arthur Brown from Kansas State was the other one and picked 2nd round by Ravens)

Shut your mouff Dr Seuss. :yahoo:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. He went higher then even I thought. Bummer.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marques Wilson
Alex Okafor (don't remember his name being called)
Zach Rogers
Barret Jones
Joe Kruger
Chris Faulk
William Gholston
Michael Buchanan
Bacarri Rambo
DE- Edwards LSU

There's more I can't think of

I dont remember Jesse Williams being called either. I would fucking run through the streets naked if we could Get Williams, Rambo, Jones, Okafor and Lattimore

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Do the Niners have room on the roster for another OLB? They alerady have Aldon, Brooks, Haralson, Lemonier and Cam Johnson.

If there's room for 1 more, I'd be open to drafting Cornelius Washington. He's an OLB, but he could play the 5 as well. He'd be a tweener, and he wouldn't have to even see the field except for on special teams in his rookie year. He'd be a beast on special teams.

If there were a KR available, that would be the next guy I'd want. I don't see anyone who'd immediately be the best guy on the team though. Maybe Greg Reid, but he might not even be drafted.

Don't really want Okafor; he'd be useless in a 3-4 IMO. Especially if he'd be the 6th OLB. Not enough speed at OLB or up-side to justify the selection, and he can't play the 5 IMO, whereas Washington played the 5 a lot.

And, of course, there's Bray.

Lavar Edwards probably has the most potential as a DE IMO.

I wouldn't mind taking a chance on Ryan Swope. He'd have a year to sit & not get any more concussions (he'd probably be a gunner on ST though).

Of these players, I'd probably want Washington the most because of what he could do on special teams.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
think we're already at the point where we should TRY to trade remaining picks (non comp) into 2014? we've already made four picks and there are three comp picks to go.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marques Wilson
Alex Okafor (don't remember his name being called)
Zach Rogers
Barret Jones
Joe Kruger
Chris Faulk
William Gholston
Michael Buchanan
Bacarri Rambo
DE- Edwards LSU

There's more I can't think of

I wish we can bring Barrett Jones to the club. With one of our comp picks.

Marques Wilson or Da'Rick Rogers at the WR position. Worse come worse type scenario if we don't get one of those two would be Kenny Stills.

Rambo at safety!

Also, if we can't get Jesse Williams, how about Montori Hughes?! Ray should know who he is. Same situation such as Rogers but not sure if Hughes was as highly regarded as a prospect prior to being kicked off the team.

Ray Ray Armstrong if we can't get Rambo. Not sure if I would used anything more than a 7th round pick on him though. With so many 7th round picks, I am willing to gamble on this kid. Again, not sure if he is even in football shape to warrant a pick.

Terry Hawthorne is one of the very few corners left that I would draft at this point. He and Rod Sweeting could be very good special teams players. They cannot be that much worse than Tramaine Brock - who I still like for us for some reason even though he has no upside at this point of his career.

Greg Reid, the best return man (maybe behind Tavon Austin) in this entire draft. We can certainly use his skill set. Could chip in as a nickel corner occasionally.

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesse Williams
DaRick
Chris Harper
Rambo
Phillip Thomas
Stephan Taylor
Brian Schwenke
Matt Scott
Jonathan Franklin
Lattimore
Patton
Barret Jones

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Do the Niners have room on the roster for another OLB? They alerady have Aldon, Brooks, Haralson, Lemonier and Cam Johnson.

Not to mention Darius Fleming. Does Fleming have the versatility to back up both ILB and OLB spots? He probably has the most STs value in terms of our OLBs.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In terms of players - and as I've said, I'm not as on top of the draft as in years past, so take it with a grain of salt - I'd look at Jesse Williams, Rambo or one of the other safeties (really think we need to get two in this draft), Poyer, and Lattimore.

Ironically, the injury almost makes Lattimore more appealing. We could put him on the PUP or IR and not take up a roster spot while grooming him to take over as part of a three or four-back rotation next year.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lattimore
Stefon Taylor
Jessie Williams
Kwame Geathers
Matt Scott
Chris Harper