• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHO'S GONNA SHINE FOR THE PANTHERS ON SUNDAY

RAM-N-IT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like week after week the RAMS seem to allow at least one player to have a career or at least a 2013 career day.

Week 1 against the Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald caught 2 td's

Week 2 against the Falcons Julio Jones torches the RAMS for 182 yds recieving

Week 3 agains the Cowboys Demarco Murray torches the RAMS on the ground for 175 yards

Week 4 against the 49ers Gore torches the RAMS on the ground for 153 yards also his first 100 yard game of 2013

Week 5 against the Jaguars Blackmon 136 yards recieving in his first game of the season. Jaguars The NFL's lowest-scoring team had to settle for its best offensive day of the season scoring 20 pts

Week 5 against the Texans Arian Foster 141 rushing yards and 57 receiving yards.

Week 6 against the Panthers?????????????????????

Everyone is happy that the RAMS have won 2 games in a row, but the way the D is allowing yards be it by air or on the ground has me concerned.

I see our top 10 D from last year go all the way the bottom of the NFL. WTH is going on.

RAMS are playing better O, but the D still has me worried, and I'm just wondering :scratch: Who is going to have a career day Sunday from the Panthers?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Ginn Jr probably. Bet let's hope not, I know we could win this week.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's because our DC is an idiot and can't coach worth a damn..10 yard cushions on WR's smh..

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope the Panthers are worried about who is gonna have a breakout game for the Rams.:rollseyes:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully it's not newton. Williams and Steve S have both lost a step or two. Lefell is streaky and Ginn is at least containable with Hecker booting it a mile high. We can contain everyone, Newton is the key

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just as worried about the Panthers as I was the Texans. They offense with Newton and Williams will stress the interior defensive line. Just don't let Steve Smith get uncorked. Their defense is good too both against the run and pass. It will be a hard go this week.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our secondary remains supect especially in the safety position. Stewart and McLeod did a pretty good job last week, but Timmie has the corners playing 10-12 yards off the WR and I know Janoris Jenkins would love to be right up on the guy. The middle of the field is wide open and once somebody gets past the initial line of defense, they kill us with huge yardage. This could be another one of those iffy weeks.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smh what sucks is Charlotte is only 2 hrs away and I had tickets to the game!! This would have been my first rams game ever but I can't see the damage we will do since I will be in Nebraska. Hopefully they don't embarrass themselves in Charlotte.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time the Rams played the Panthers in Charlotte I was there and Marshall Faulk had 250 all purpose yards. We beat the shit out of them. And what a night that was... Christmas Eve eve, my ride left me at midnight at a strip club with 2 girls after celebrating a Rams win. So I went back with a random girl (freak) to her house, had sex for 2-3 hours, and she got me to my house and then to airport where I barely made my flight home for Christmas. Showed up on my parents front door with no voice from screaming, still wearing my #13 jersey.

Those were the days!!!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Panthers defense has been playing well for most of the season. Their offense has been erratic. It ground to a halt after half-time against the Cardinals but it fired on all cylinders last week. I don't like our chances in this game. Panthers by 9.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time the Rams played the Panthers in Charlotte I was there and Marshall Faulk had 250 all purpose yards. We beat the shit out of them. And what a night that was... Christmas Eve eve, my ride left me at midnight at a strip club with 2 girls after celebrating a Rams win. So I went back with a random girl (freak) to her house, had sex for 2-3 hours, and she got me to my house and then to airport where I barely made my flight home for Christmas. Showed up on my parents front door with no voice from screaming, still wearing my #13 jersey.

Those were the days!!!

:lol::10:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this is a must win for the Rams if they want to sniff playoff talk. With the Seahawks a week away on MNF, 3-3 could turn to 3-5 and the door will close. Take the air out of the room and stuff the ball and shorten the game.:nod:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those were the days!!!

:suds: niiiiice!!!! sounds like when I went to TX and Miami good times!!

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the question should be; which Rams team will show up....the one that got drubbed by SF a few weeks ago and looked like the worst team in the league, or the team that "stole" (turnovers) the ball from the Texans and beat a team nobody expected us to compete against. As some have said, we still have trouble with our defense, but the real problems as far as I can see are still on offense---Shottenheimer and Bradford to be precise. I don't believe there are many that would argue the fact that Shottenheimer is a buffoon and not worthy of coaching a Madden video game team let alone the real thing, but I have also lost confidence that Bradford will be nothing more than a mediocre NFL QB. He just has no leadership abilities, and he does nothing to elevate the players around him. Can we win a championship with him....certainly....if we have a team like the 2000 Ravens....stacked at every position except QB. But if you'll notice, the best teams in the NFL win with great QB play despite the talent around them. Just one example of many that comes to mind is what Aaron Rogers did last year with GB's poor offensive line and putrid running game. In today's NFL, great offense wins championships, and the most influential player on offense is the QB. I say cut our losses and trade Bradford at the end of the season while we can still get something for him. And send Shottenhiemer to the unemployment line...I wouldn't even want him coaching my mascots!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOSS, don't hold back tell us how you feel. lol While I wasn't in favor of taking Bradford in the first place. (wanted Suh) I have tried to support him because so much rides on him doing well. I believe most of us are sick and tired of the constant rebuild which is where we will again be if the Bradford experiment fails. Hopefully there is a method to Fishers madness. If not there needs to be a major shake-up at seasons end. Bradford is not playing badly he is just not performing up to the level he should be considering his pedigree. I wont make excuses for they are legion. :L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Panthers receivers are good enough to have a big game like Fitz and J. Jones, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cam or one of the RBs had a huge game on the ground. Carolina's defense is no joke either, we will need our defense to show up if we want to win this. I have both Cam and the Panthers D on my fantasy team but I'm benching them for others so I don't find myself rooting for both sides.