• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who would you rather play in the playoffs?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Dallas at home or New Orleans at home?

I'm leaning towards New Orleans.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice to out-Payton Payton, but I'd rather beat Dallas in the playoffs. I'd rather tell them they can have their OT victory in the regular season while we have ours when it counts. I want Romo to be fully healthy and for us to beat them (not them to lose it). It would feel so good after keep thinking we were this close to undefeated this far. Even if we were undefeated, I don't think it could be any bigger than this game coming up (depending on which Ravens team shows up).

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating Saints doesn't even compare to the Cowboys for me. I would love to beat the Saints, but beating Cowboys has special value to me. Preseason just doesn't compare to our history with Cowboys. Saint's showed us what we needed to work on, hopefully one day we'll get to show them what we've learned.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i would absolutely love to beat the cowboys. a loss would be extremely hard to stomach though. plus, i think we would have a better shot against the saints.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas then GB ahhhh how it feels good to be bac!!

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would have a better chance against the Saints at home. They have no running game and Brees isnt going to come into San Fran and chuck it around 50x and beat us. With Dallas they have a nice little run game and a lot of good WR's and they got 1 of the best defensive guys in the league in Ware. I would rather beat Dallas however Saints would be the easier of the two teams

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dallas at home or New Orleans at home?

I'm leaning towards New Orleans.

Dallas. Both QBs are going to be very tough and either team will probably be favored over the Niners but that is the way it is with defensive teams, they usually get under-appreciated by the odds makers. Whichever team they play, Dallas or N.O., they'll need to win the turnover battle in order to win the game.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas needs to make the palyoffs first and after their piss poor play yesterday I am not sure they will. They are only 6-4 and although their schedule isnt very tough they still ahve to play the Giants 2 times and Ill take NY's pedigree over Dallas any day of the week. I dont think youll see 2 teams from the East since I think NO, GB, SF, Detroit and Atlanta are going to make it. With the Bears losing Cutler theya re in some trouble. Atlanta gets Minnesota, Jacksonville and Tampa at home ( likely 3-0 ), they also play Houston ( without Schaub) Carolina and NO on the road. 5-1 is a real possiblity with 4-2 very likely. That puts the Falcons at 11-5 or 10-6 so Dallas is going to have to win the division IMO to get in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dallas needs to make the palyoffs first and after their piss poor play yesterday I am not sure they will. They are only 6-4 and although their schedule isnt very tough they still ahve to play the Giants 2 times and Ill take NY's pedigree over Dallas any day of the week. I dont think youll see 2 teams from the East since I think NO, GB, SF, Detroit and Atlanta are going to make it. With the Bears losing Cutler theya re in some trouble. Atlanta gets Minnesota, Jacksonville and Tampa at home ( likely 3-0 ), they also play Houston ( without Schaub) Carolina and NO on the road. 5-1 is a real possiblity with 4-2 very likely. That puts the Falcons at 11-5 or 10-6 so Dallas is going to have to win the division IMO to get in.

Dallas will win that division going away. They'll be 11 and 5 at worst.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love nothing more than to beatthe cowboys. They have the most annoying fans in the world. All of my friends who are cowboys fans, act like they won the superbowl in week 2. I would love nothing more than to shove it in there face.

But also a loss to them would be horrible. I would never hear the end of it.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd rather the cowgirls not even make the playoffs

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will win that division going away. They'll be 11 and 5 at worst.

At worst?? I dont know man. They are 6-4 right now and still have the Giants 2 times, Philly ( who already shit stomped the Cowboys once) and they ahev to go to Tampa. I could easily see them losing 2 or 3 of those games. Its not like the Cowboys ahve been dominant this year. Hell even next week against a Miami team that seems to ahve finally figured it out will be tough IMO. I see Dallas going 10-6 which should be enough to win the division but I dont think its a given.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At worst?? I dont know man. They are 6-4 right now and still have the Giants 2 times, Philly ( who already shit stomped the Cowboys once) and they ahev to go to Tampa. I could easily see them losing 2 or 3 of those games. Its not like the Cowboys ahve been dominant this year. Hell even next week against a Miami team that seems to ahve finally figured it out will be tough IMO. I see Dallas going 10-6 which should be enough to win the division but I dont think its a given.

You are right, "at worst" is incorrect. They could be a lot worse but 11 and 5 is what I beieve they will be.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
From a matchup perspective neither team really scares me as I believe we're very capable of beating both of them.

Dallas we lost to in OT and with just a little bit better of a defensive effort we likely win that game.

Saints are still giving up 5.2 YDS/A which is tied for worst in the NFL so I think we could control the clock and run all over them with our defense being good enough to slow them down.

On a personal level I would normally say Dallas but I really want the Saints this year for that preseason flap and just to rub it in on all those media types that say we can't hang with the big boys.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see the 49ers get a chance to beat the Cowboys and Packers, because of the old 90s playoff rivalries... but, I really don't want the 49ers to be in that position where they have to beat the Packers and the officials to get to the Super Bowl.

I think it's more likely that they'll get the Saints and Packers though. Unless the Giants/Cowboys/Lions/Falcons/Bears upset Green Bay, whichever one of those teams get into the playoffs and advance to GB