• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would you rather face on Sun Mike Vick or Nick Foles?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Napolean Dynamite is starting.

Vick took himself out of it already. Told themedia yesterday he was only 60% and Foles was a great Qb that could carry the team.

From a passing stand point I'd rather play Vick. But we seem to struggle with scrambling Qbs a bit this year. Just watch the KC game. Or even RG3 last week..... So I'd rather play nerd boy

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have 2 average passing QB's ...why would you want to play the one who is also the 19th best rusher in the NFL? Do you really want to prep for the best rusher in the NFL and Vick?

Plus he also has more 20 plus runs then McCoy.

I'll admit he has not been all that effective but still ..give me a 1 dimensional QB any day. Vick can still give you nightmares.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have 2 average passing QB's ...why would you want to play the one who is also the 19th best rusher in the NFL? Do you really want to prep for the best rusher in the NFL and Vick?

Plus he also has more 20 plus runs then McCoy.

I'll admit he has not been all that effective but still ..give me a 1 dimensional QB any day. Vick can still give you nightmares.

:agree: Plus with a depleted DL and the Eagles new fast pact offense do you really want this DL to have to chase both Vick and Shaddy Mac around for 4 qtrs.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles. Mobile qbs have burned the cowboys over and over again. It also helps that foes has a slow release. Desean Jackson and mccoy are a concern.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles. Mobile qbs have burned the cowboys over and over again. It also helps that foes has a slow release. Desean Jackson and mccoy are a concern.
giving up a 1st down to a running QB 3 or 4 times in a game. I will take that over an accurate passer that can shread our DBs.

RGIII is a better passer & runner than Vick. he got 16 points off us. Think you guys read to much media hype. Eli scored how many points without being a runner? Rivers isn't a runner he got how many?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giving up a 1st down to a running QB 3 or 4 times in a game. I will take that over an accurate passer that can shread our DBs.

RGIII is a better passer & runner than Vick. he got 16 points off us. Think you guys read to much media hype. Eli scored how many points without being a runner? Rivers isn't a runner he got how many?

I will take my chances on a QB with 2 NFL victories, both coming against the Bucs.:doh:

#NOT IMPRESSED :noidea:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take my chances on a QB with 2 NFL victories, both coming against the Bucs.:doh:

#NOT IMPRESSED :noidea:
that's cool.
I would much rather face the incomp. passer. I was very happy when Vick won the starting job for the Eagles. Our Defense is weak against passers not running QBs. They may run 7 or 8 times they pass 30-40 times. I think we should win against either QB. if we lose it is because of our play not theirs in my opinion, but since the question is who I would rather face. I would say Vick.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's cool.
I would much rather face the incomp. passer. I was very happy when Vick won the starting job for the Eagles. Our Defense is weak against passers not running QBs. They may run 7 or 8 times they pass 30-40 times. I think we should win against either QB. if we lose it is because of our play not theirs in my opinion, but since the question is who I would rather face. I would say Vick.

Romo should be able to out play either of them, that is what it boils down to.