• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Says Denver Can't Handle the Cold?

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here's an interesting turn of events: The team "better suited for the elements" is practicing inside this week.... I guess 22 degrees is too cold for the Seahawks ;-)

Seahawks practice inside on Wednesday, Broncos go outdoors - CBSSports.com

Of course, from what I understand, the indoor facility for the Jets (where Denver is practicing) isn't heated anyway like the Giants facility is.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here's an interesting turn of events: The team "better suited for the elements" is practicing inside this week.... I guess 22 degrees is too cold for the Seahawks ;-)

Seahawks practice inside on Wednesday, Broncos go outdoors - CBSSports.com

Of course, from what I understand, the indoor facility for the Jets (where Denver is practicing) isn't heated anyway like the Giants facility is.
The hawks wont be as suited for cold as people think. Thats one of the things I liked about living there, its never terribly cold, and never terribly hot.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without going to link, my understanding of why they didnt practice outside was because the outdoor field scheduled for them to do that on was covered with ice and snow. Not because it was just too cold.

Anyways, its a moot point as the forecast is upper 30's at kickoff time, not bad.

Gonna be a great fun game!! This game cannot get here fast enough! Congrats to the Broncos getting to the Super Bowl, it's been a fun year for both teams and both fan bases.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, its a moot point as the forecast is upper 30's at kickoff time, not bad.

Yep, weather is looking like it will be a non-factor

Gonna be a great fun game!! This game cannot get here fast enough! Congrats to the Broncos getting to the Super Bowl, it's been a fun year for both teams and both fan bases.

I agree. This game is going to be a fun match up.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without going to link, my understanding of why they didnt practice outside was because the outdoor field scheduled for them to do that on was covered with ice and snow. Not because it was just too cold.

Might want to go to the link then. It mentions nothing about ice and snow (which I assume would also be on the Jets field too). :dunno:

Forecast though isn't the doom and gloom many were predicting earlier though. Should be great passing weather :whistle:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to go to the link then. It mentions nothing about ice and snow (which I assume would also be on the Jets field too). :dunno:

Forecast though isn't the doom and gloom many were predicting earlier though. Should be great passing weather :whistle:

Seahawks forced to move Super Bowl practice indoors - mcall.com

They didn't move inside on purpose. They were forced into it by field conditions. It was said today that they have the temp inside set to the same as the expected game conditions. However, it has been quite cold here in recent weeks and their normal indoor practice facility is not heated so they have been playing almost exclusively in cold for most of the winter.

Actually happy to see the weather isn't going to be a factor. I want to see an epic game with both teams able to play at full strength. Let the winner leave no doubt who earned it.

:suds: