• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who kicks someone in the balls smh

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what would have happened back in the day if you tried that on barkley or shaq or the bad boys from the pistons

A 1 game suspension would be the least of Draymon's worries lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what would have happened back in the day if you tried that on barkley or shaq or the bad boys from the pistons

Spurs players - Robert Horry and Manu Ginobili, and Bowen used to do that all of the time - they were dirty players for the Spurs - Just saying

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs players - Robert Horry and Manu Ginobili, and Bowen used to do that all of the time - they were dirty players for the Spurs - Just saying
Now now....we don't know their intent. Only the league office knows for sure.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now now....we don't know their intent. Only the league office knows for sure.
I can tell you what my intent will be if they took that kind of shot at me - And that aint no lie

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny since the Bad Boy Pistons earned that name from playing dirty. They were also the team that took flopping to the ridiculous levels that we still have today. It had always been around, but Rodman and Laimbeer were the first players to really turn flopping into an art form. Along with the dirty tactics, it was just another reason why everyone who wasn't a Pistons fan hated them. Rodman also had his share of nut punches.

Karl Malone perfected the art of the off-balance jump shot while kicking his leg out when being guarded by taller players so they couldn't block his shot. Those who tried got that leg in their nuts. His teammate John Stockton was also notorious for being sneaky dirty with the nut slaps.

If anything, players taking a shot to the junk was even more common back in those days.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny since the Bad Boy Pistons earned that name from playing dirty. They were also the team took flopping to the ridiculous levels that we still have today. It had always been around, but Rodman and Laimbeer were the first players to really turn flopping into an art form. Along with the dirty tactics, it was just another reason why everyone who wasn't a Pistons fan hated them. Rodman also had his share of nut punches.

Karl Malone perfected the art of the off-balance jump shot while kicking his leg out when being guarded by taller players so they couldn't block his shot. Those who tried got that leg in their nuts. His teammate John Stockton was also notorious for being sneaky dirty with the nut slaps.

If anything, players taking a shot to the junk was even more common back in those days.

IIRC, Rodman even kicked a photographer in the nuts.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIRC, Rodman even kicked a photographer in the nuts.

Yep, I remember that. Was stunned at what I saw when it happened, even for "rodman-level" antics

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny since the Bad Boy Pistons earned that name from playing dirty. They were also the team that took flopping to the ridiculous levels that we still have today. It had always been around, but Rodman and Laimbeer were the first players to really turn flopping into an art form. Along with the dirty tactics, it was just another reason why everyone who wasn't a Pistons fan hated them. Rodman also had his share of nut punches.

I think it is hilarious when people call out current players for being pansies because they flop. You are dead on that some of the "toughest" players from the 90s flopped also! It is embellishing contact to sell a call. Players have been doing this for a long time.

Also, MJ did this all the time too. His patented fade away often ended with him hitting the floor and using his arms to make himself slide an extra 10 feet. The concept is the same as the leg flail or the flop.

Draymond often flails to draw a foul and I do not believe he did this intentionally. If OKC chooses retribution, I understand, but I really hope both teams can just move on and play basketball. Don't let this escalate further.