• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is the best head coach of the teams remaining?

Which head coach of the remaining teams is the best?

• John Harbaugh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary Kubiak

• Mike McCarthy

• Mike Smith

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Belichick - Patriots
Pete Carroll - Seahawks
John Fox - Broncos
Jim Harbaugh - 49ers
John Harbaugh - Ravens
Gary Kubiak - Texans
Mike McCarthy - Packers
Mike Smith - Falcons

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone can agree, this question is easy.

I hate this man, but he has won his share of SB's.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Belichick is the best coach anymore. He is elite, but I don't think he's any better than Jim Harbaugh right now.

I think the expectations of the Seahawks and what they are looking like now says a lot for Pete Carroll.

John Fox is another one I would have voted for. Who would have thought they would have been #1 seed a month ago?

You can bring up players, but which of these teams don't have standout players?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mghvd5e3eo1rbinbjo1_500.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Belichick is the best coach anymore. He is elite, but I don't think he's any better than Jim Harbaugh right now.

I think the expectations of the Seahawks and what they are looking like now says a lot for Pete Carroll.

John Fox is another one I would have voted for. Who would have thought they would have been #1 seed a month ago?

You can bring up players, but which of these teams don't have standout players?

One word, Peyton. Peyton could of took Tebow's team last yr to 12 to 13 wins also. But I do think Fox has a good track record.

What makes Bellichick such a good coach bc he rarely has an off yr. And the pats can put anyone in the mix at WR and RB and they fit. It is his system, easily best on list.

Harbaugh is up-and-coming, has to at least get to a SB to prove to be truly great.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One word, Peyton. Peyton could of took Tebow's team last yr to 12 to 13 wins also. But I do think Fox has a good track record.

What makes Bellichick such a good coach bc he rarely has an off yr. And the pats can put anyone in the mix at WR and RB and they fit. It is his system, easily best on list.

Harbaugh is up-and-coming, has to at least get to a SB to prove to be truly great.

You say Peyton is reason for Broncos success. I can say Brady for Patriots success.

Broncos made playoffs without Peyton and with a QB nobody seems to want. How about the Patriots?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say Peyton is reason for Broncos success. I can say Brady for Patriots success.

Broncos made playoffs without Peyton and with a QB nobody seems to want. How about the Patriots?

Bellichick has been doing it for decade or longer. Yeah Brady is great but like I said you can put any players (RB and WR) in his system and gets 11 or 12 wins every yr. Thats more than just Bradys' excellence.
There is a difference between 8 or 9 wins and first seed of playoffs w/ 13 wins. He has same team but 4 more wins bc of Peyton. Fox is a real good coach just isn't up to Bellichick.