• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do we want to play in the Western Conference Finals?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was sure that L.A. would easily beat Houston after taking a 3-1 lead, but here we are now in game 7, in HOUSTON. It literally could be either team who wins this series.

Personally, I'd rather play Houston.

Any comments?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was sure that L.A. would easily beat Houston after taking a 3-1 lead, but here we are now in game 7, in HOUSTON. It literally could be either team who wins this series.

Personally, I'd rather play Houston.

Any comments?
I'd rather play Houston. I hate the Clippers and I think Houston will be easier to beat. The Clips are probably the second best team in the NBA right now.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a Warriors fan I would want to play Houston. Good luck no matter who ya play I will be rooting for you to win it all...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that y'all probably know this, but L.A. was up by 92-79 going into the 4th quarter against Houston the other night. Houston outscored them, led by no less than Josh Smith (????) 40-15 in the 4th. What a collapse in their own home. I believe Steve Balmer's head exploded, God rest his soul.

I also hate the Clippers, but I really do appreciate the play of both Chris Paul and DeAndre Jordan. A friend of mine who doesn't keep up with b-ball as much as I do recently asked me if Paul was sort of "in the twilight of his career." I told him "no, he's still pretty damn good." Paul seemed to single-handedly beat S.A. on one leg.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that maybe ESPN must have seen my post on this website and then did a whole article about this game 7. They don't mention me by name, other than as "GregWarriorsFan". Still, I guess you could say this is the first time that a major news/sports outlet has picked up my ideas and made them into an article. Wow!

Who has the advantage in Game 7 -- Clippers or Rockets? - NBA - ESPN

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all falling into place. We got someone else to beat San Antonio for us and now we got someone else to beat The Clippers for us. Now we only have to beat a weakened Rockets team with no depth. I'll be stunned if this series goes more than 5.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never have received credit for my idea for someone (a little place called ESPN) to write up a big article about this game 7. I get there's a lot of jealousy going on around here. I'll just ignore it.

I'd have rather beaten the Clips in the finals over Houston, assuming we would have beaten them. But, who would have thought that in the West that number 1 would have met number 2 in the finals. Honestly, I think the only team who could have beaten us was S.A., especially now that I've seen the Clips lose to Houston after a 3-1 lead. I wonder if Balmer now wants to pay even more for their team.....maybe $3 million rather than the already inflated $2 million he paid.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. I must have been channeling my inner Dr. Evil.