• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox @ Yankees

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
June will make or break the Sox this season - only because they reside in the poorest division in baseball, or they would be dead alongside the road already. I grew up watching the Sox play the Yankees - so I'll be paying attention.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
June will make or break the Sox this season - only because they reside in the poorest division in baseball, or they would be dead alongside the road already. I grew up watching the Sox play the Yankees - so I'll be paying attention.
From your lips to Jiddy's ears.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 in a row - Giolitto had a very nice 6 innings of no hit ball - two homers by Seby Zavalla gave the Sox 3 runs. Luis Robert let a fly ball land near his feet for some reason.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus, you're still holding out hope this team can compete?
And THERE IT IS, FOLKS!

Haha! So f'ing predictable. My gosh, do I have your number. I nail it, EVERY TIME.

Iddy when White Sox were 7-21 with double digit losing streak: "A lot can happen, it's still early. Might as well watch and see. I remember back in (insert old ass season here) when (insert old ass team here) started poorly and came back around."

Iddy when White Sox sweep a series and win the opener in NY to get within 4.5 games: "BAHAHAHA! I can't believe you still have hope!"

You are SO predictable. I love it. Keep being the old curmudgeon you are. Never change, Iddy. Never change!

Seriously, my god. I've never seen anything like it. LOL. Someone's opinion change on a FUCKIN DIME like yours does. Simply because suddenly the contrarian take shifted over to the other side. You just LOVE being a miserable ass. I really hope there's an afterlife, because you deserve it. You've clearly suffered a miserable life throughout the one you're stuck in. At the very least, you make others miserable.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 in a row - Giolitto had a very nice 6 innings of no hit ball - two homers by Seby Zavalla gave the Sox 3 runs. Luis Robert let a fly ball land near his feet for some reason.
Pitching has been good. Would be nice to see the bats really break through. I mean, everyone is healthy (for now).

I'll hold onto the notion that we're being dick teased again until I'm proven otherwise. However, my curiosity has been aroused pulling within 4.5 and playing okay/getting healthy. I'm sure I'll be let down, though. Maybe if we didn't have a tough month schedule wise, but it's tough sledding.

Fingers crossed. I'm here for it. No other choice. lol

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And THERE IT IS, FOLKS!

Haha! So f'ing predictable. My gosh, do I have your number. I nail it, EVERY TIME.

Iddy when White Sox were 7-21 with double digit losing streak: "A lot can happen, it's still early. Might as well watch and see. I remember back in (insert old ass season here) when (insert old ass team here) started poorly and came back around."

Iddy when White Sox sweep a series and win the opener in NY to get within 4.5 games: "BAHAHAHA! I can't believe you still have hope!"

You are SO predictable. I love it. Keep being the old curmudgeon you are. Never change, Iddy. Never change!

Seriously, my god. I've never seen anything like it. LOL. Someone's opinion change on a FUCKIN DIME like yours does. Simply because suddenly the contrarian take shifted over to the other side. You just LOVE being a miserable ass. I really hope there's an afterlife, because you deserve it. You've clearly suffered a miserable life throughout the one you're stuck in. At the very least, you make others miserable.
you have such a small brain, rich. it wasn't on a dime you idiot. i had good hopes early on. 28 games is not enough to give up on. 62 games , otoh, is! i said it very clearly early on. it is no longer early on. they have clearly proven they are a bad team. i don't even care what the rest of the teams do in this division, the sox suck! there comes a time when you should know what this team is. then next time they loose 4 or 5 in a row again you'll be giving up the season yet again ... like you've already done. i had hopes at the start. the sox have now proven how bad they are. you, otoh, cry when they lose, followed by "oh man we can still do it, to crying again, to smiling again to crying again ... you're actually quite pathetic. geezus, even by your own definition you're a loser. one has to wonder why you read my posts?!? just so you have someone to "TRY" to pick on? pretty sad.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a little nervous when Lance gave up the lead off dinger to Donaldson, but he kept his cool and the next three batters went down. Shockingly, we're only 4.5 games out of 1st and 1 game from being tied for 2nd. Hard to believe with the season we've had, but it sure helps when you play in a crap-ass division.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a little nervous when Lance gave up the lead off dinger to Donaldson, but he kept his cool and the next three batters went down. Shockingly, we're only 4.5 games out of 1st and 1 game from being tied for 2nd. Hard to believe with the season we've had, but it sure helps when you play in a crap-ass division.
lance who?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t look like they are playing Tomo either

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 in a row now. Sox broke out the lumber - with 4 homers - Robert - Moncada - Burger and the game winner by Eloy. Bullpen held up in game one.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't remember another time when NO teams in a division had at least a .500 record.