• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox @ Blue Jays

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Canada - my old friend. It has been a suspenseful season waiting each game to see how the White Sox will lose one game to another.

My hope is that Liam Hendriks return will be an emotional catalyst that galvanizes the Sox into a winning streak.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is so bad it’s hard to even care

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is so bad it’s hard to even care
I would actually argue with this, believe it or not.

This team is so despicable, that I often find myself rooting AGAINST THEM.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on guys - it's fun trying to guess which inning the Sox will score out of 9 and which inning where their lead disappears for good.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry... I'm going to rant. I responded to Pods before, but I've been steaming ever since.

Just a FUCKING a HATE-able group, they are. It's one thing to suck. I can live with "suck". I am a Bears and a White Sox fan. Most of my life (31 years old) my teams have "sucked". I cannot STAND a group underachieving, overpaid BUMS like this. Who seemingly could not care less. The constant IL stints with minor muscle pulls and freak collisions costing guys 4-6 weeks at a time. Eloy running into walls, falling over himself, into something, or over NOTHING. Robert having the talent of a Mike Trout, but the attitude of an apathetic prom queen. Moncada and what the fuck ever goes through his head. The never ending string of hamstring injury, can't hit, starts to hit, oblique injury, can't hit, starts to hit, quad injury.... OVER AND FUCKING OVER. Kopech and his never ending string of bull shit, which has finally resulted in him throwing slightly harder than Jiddy would on a big league mound. With about as much command, as well.

Most of these guys were world class, top of the line prospects. And they all act like spoiled fucking kids who were told their shit didn't stink before they even took a big league field. It's a collection of INDIVIDUALS with nothing more than a slight interest in their own personal success. That's how star athletes are brought up now. As a youth, as a big time prospect, it's not about the team. It's about showcasing YOURSELF to colleges. To big league scouts. Looking out for your own interests. On the way up in the system, it's all about the individual "star child". Then, they get to the big leagues and we expect them to just perform as a unit and fail understand why they cannot do it.

The 2023 White Sox are giving the 2014 Chicago Bears a run for "most hated team of my lifetime".

These guys dreamed of being "stars". They didn't dream of being baseball players. That's what they act like. They don't seem to care or have any pride in how they play the game, at all.

I am NOT one to hate on athletes for the money they make, but there is a growing percentage of athletes in sports that I just find hateable. The core White Sox players are a PERFECT embodiment of that. They're everything that has slowly ruined sports for YEARS.

For that, I hate them.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry... I'm going to rant. I responded to Pods before, but I've been steaming ever since.

Just a FUCKING a HATE-able group, they are. It's one thing to suck. I can live with "suck". I am a Bears and a White Sox fan. Most of my life (31 years old) my teams have "sucked". I cannot STAND a group underachieving, overpaid BUMS like this. Who seemingly could not care less. The constant IL stints with minor muscle pulls and freak collisions costing guys 4-6 weeks at a time. Eloy running into walls, falling over himself, into something, or over NOTHING. Robert having the talent of a Mike Trout, but the attitude of an apathetic prom queen. Moncada and what the fuck ever goes through his head. The never ending string of hamstring injury, can't hit, starts to hit, oblique injury, can't hit, starts to hit, quad injury.... OVER AND FUCKING OVER. Kopech and his never ending string of bull shit, which has finally resulted in him throwing slightly harder than Jiddy would on a big league mound. With about as much command, as well.

Most of these guys were world class, top of the line prospects. And they all act like spoiled fucking kids who were told their shit didn't stink before they even took a big league field. It's a collection of INDIVIDUALS with nothing more than a slight interest in their own personal success. That's how star athletes are brought up now. As a youth, as a big time prospect, it's not about the team. It's about showcasing YOURSELF to colleges. To big league scouts. Looking out for your own interests. On the way up in the system, it's all about the individual "star child". Then, they get to the big leagues and we expect them to just perform as a unit and fail understand why they cannot do it.

The 2023 White Sox are giving the 2014 Chicago Bears a run for "most hated team of my lifetime".

These guys dreamed of being "stars". They didn't dream of being baseball players. That's what they act like. They don't seem to care or have any pride in how they play the game, at all.

I am NOT one to hate on athletes for the money they make, but there is a growing percentage of athletes in sports that I just find hateable. The core White Sox players are a PERFECT embodiment of that. They're everything that has slowly ruined sports for YEARS.

For that, I hate them.
blah blah blah! you hate pretty easily don't you? you wished me dead once (probaby still do!)!
every stupid thing you just said ... does it just apply to the white sox? if you're an astro fan do you still feel this way about upcoming players? do you hate them because ""That's how star athletes are brought up now""? fact is you don't know much of anything about what upcoming players dream of. you're just throwing a hissy fit cause you think your team sucks (which might be true)! you think announcing this as a 'rant' covers your ass? you're a crybaby (emphasis on 'baby'). maybe grow up a bit before posting here again? (no, i won't hold my breath)

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We paid big money (in hopes of saving REALLY BIG money) to players that never proved it on the MLB field and now we get our just desserts.

It's all fine and dandy if it works...but it didn't. So the time for comeuppance has arrived. Rick Hahn fired yet? Kenny Williams fired yet?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We paid big money (in hopes of saving REALLY BIG money) to players that never proved it on the MLB field and now we get our just desserts.

It's all fine and dandy if it works...but it didn't. So the time for comeuppance has arrived. Rick Hahn fired yet? Kenny Williams fired yet?
this happens when you have an owner that has no business owning a baseball team. HE is the one that needs to be gone!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this happens when you have an owner that has no business owning a baseball team. HE is the one that needs to be gone!

jMhQLN.gif

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Something tells me as long as Reinsdorf is alive, those two will be safe from seeking new employment.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th inning no outs 6-0 jays.
last year was the most disappointing to me because of expectations. wasn't expecting that much this year, but if they can't win more than 60 games ..... maybe this year would be just as disappointing?

i'm beginning to believe (or should i say dis-believe?)

definitely disappointed i paid to get mlb tv again this year. $80 and i don't really want to watch.