• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which WR do we end up with?

Which WR do we end up with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do that in a heartbeat. Taking a look at our 2nd,3rd and 4th round picks over the last 5 years and it is scary bad. Goddert and Sanders are the only big hits. That could end up looking like #21, Sidney Jones, Rasul Douglas and Mack Hollins for Ruggs.

Worst case it is #21, Goddert, Jordan Hicks, Avonte Maddox ( taking our best draft picks over the last 5 years for each round )

I guess I just have zero faith in our draft after the 1st round

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we do trade up it will be with Cleveland. Berry has made it clear that they are looking to move back from that spot and obviously there's the relationship between he and the Eagles. Boise State's Ezra Cleveland has been rumored to be their target and he should be available at 21. The question is what exactly would be the cost? Does Berry do us a solid? ;)

:agree: :D I will be thrilled! If we get one of the 3, particularly Lamb, plus adding another
WR later in the Draft, and I think our offense could basically be unstoppable, or close to it.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fwiw, the Eagles are in discussion with the 49ers 13th pick. Just saw it somewhere online.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do that in a heartbeat. Taking a look at our 2nd,3rd and 4th round picks over the last 5 years and it is scary bad. Goddert and Sanders are the only big hits. That could end up looking like #21, Sidney Jones, Rasul Douglas and Mack Hollins for Ruggs.

Worst case it is #21, Goddert, Jordan Hicks, Avonte Maddox ( taking our best draft picks over the last 5 years for each round )

I guess I just have zero faith in our draft after the 1st round

I’ve seen another interesting mock where we trade down to #30 and grab two picks in the top 150 ( I think). Then we use 30 to grab Mims. I like this idea better.

Yes....the Eagles drafting record the last few years is worrisome.

But....blind squirrels and nuts....broken clocks are right twice a day. If the picking is suspect than I think having more shots at it just helps to make sure you hit on another player, or three.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you give up to get Ngakoue? #21? #53 + Barnett? 21 + Jeffrey and Douglas?
The Jags want to trade him for the best package they can get.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a huge fan of using our 1st rounder next year, but I'm starting to hear rumors that we may use our 1st next year along with Pick 21 to move up for Lamb or Jeudy. We are strapped against the Cap in 2021, so we would not have to allocate 1st round funds next season if we don't have one. Sounds like Lurie wants to trade up, but not trade away any more picks this year aside from the initial 1st round pick. Again, I am not a huge fan of doing this ... while it would be hard to complain about getting a #1 like Lamb or Jeudy, I think there are other WR's in this draft who can give us what we need and still keep that 2021 1st.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a huge fan of using our 1st rounder next year, but I'm starting to hear rumors that we may use our 1st next year along with Pick 21 to move up for Lamb or Jeudy. We are strapped against the Cap in 2021, so we would not have to allocate 1st round funds next season if we don't have one. Sounds like Lurie wants to trade up, but not trade away any more picks this year aside from the initial 1st round pick. Again, I am not a huge fan of doing this ... while it would be hard to complain about getting a #1 like Lamb or Jeudy, I think there are other WR's in this draft who can give us what we need and still keep that 2021 1st.
Trading next years first would be a bang your head against the cinder block wall for the next 5 minutes event.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't like giving up future 1st's. But I guess if we are bottom 5 picks in round 1 it eases the cost a bit. But it gives us one less player we can control for 5 years. In hindsight, the pass on DeAndre Hopkins was huge, disappointing and possibly shortsighted.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with Mims cause I think they either trade the #21st pick down or they stay put and take the MLB out of Okie

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i want Ruggs instead of Jeudy.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like giving up future 1st's. But I guess if we are bottom 5 picks in round 1 it eases the cost a bit. But it gives us one less player we can control for 5 years. In hindsight, the pass on DeAndre Hopkins was huge, disappointing and possibly shortsighted.

I don't think they could have afforded Hopkins ... we are strapped against the Cap in 2021 as it is. Plus, Hopkins wasn't happy with his current deal and wants a new one at over 20 mil per. We still need to find a way to re-up Ertz. I guess the Eagles thinking is that having a rookie #1 receiver on a rookie deal for 5 seasons is worth the extra draft capital.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading next years first would be a bang your head against the cinder block wall for the next 5 minutes event.
Yup.

None of these WRs are worth two firsts.

All these draft pundits are trying to call Lamb the next Hopkins, well Hopkins went pick 27.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happens I just hope it's a good pick. We won't know for a few years of it was a good drcision. I just want to see this draft because I think we all want to see some kind of sporting event live in some capacity. I have no idea what the Birds will do, but I'm both nervous and excited for this draft to happen.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup.

None of these WRs are worth two firsts.

I've never been a fan of giving up 2 1st for any draftee who's not a Franchise type QB prospect. I love Jeudy or Lamb, but not for 2 1sts; not with this WR class.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a fan of giving up 2 1st for any draftee who's not a Franchise type QB prospect. I love Jeudy or Lamb, but not for 2 1sts; not with this WR class.
If the criteria of a first rounder is that they are a 7-8 starter over 50% are busts.
To make that trade you have to have the entire organization with you or the owner demanding it.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk coming out of retirement to play with TB and the Bucs. Gronk and a 7th to the Bucs for a fourth from the Bucs to the Pats.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you give up to get Ngakoue? #21? #53 + Barnett? 21 + Jeffrey and Douglas?
The Jags want to trade him for the best package they can get.
Nothing, his cap hit will be crushing.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how accurate ... but there's talk out there that some teams have red flagged Jerry Jeudy with injury concerns. Not sure if that benefits us or hurts us ... if true anyways.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how accurate ... but there's talk out there that some teams have red flagged Jerry Jeudy with injury concerns. Not sure if that benefits us or hurts us ... if true anyways.
I read that. He had minor surgery back in 2018 on his meniscus. He still played 36 games after that I beloeve. I think somebody is throwing smoke to get Jeudy to slip. Wonder if Howie is behind this?