• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which will be the tougest division in the NFL in 2012?

Toughest NFL division in 2012?

• AFC East

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFC South

• AFC West

• NFC South

• NFC West

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC

East - Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets
North - Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers
South - Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans
West - Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers

NFC

East - Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins
North - Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings
South - Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
West - Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest division??? NFC North. Best division?? NFC South. Most competitive divison?? NFC East.

NFC North will be toughest because 3 teams are really good. NFC South will be best because 2 teams are really good and the other 2 should be .500ish. NFC East will be most competitive because the first and last place team will likley be about 2 games apart 9-7 to 7-9 etc. The AFC North should be tough as hell too but Cleveland sucks even worse than Minnesota IMO.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest division??? NFC North. Best division?? NFC South. Most competitive divison?? NFC East.

NFC North will be toughest because 3 teams are really good. NFC South will be best because 2 teams are really good and the other 2 should be .500ish. NFC East will be most competitive because the first and last place team will likley be about 2 games apart 9-7 to 7-9 etc. The AFC North should be tough as hell too but Cleveland sucks even worse than Minnesota IMO.

I can see AFC West being that. Chiefs had a shot at winning division going into week 16 last season, and finished last.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC North had 3 playoff teams last year, and should again this year.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC North had 3 playoff teams last year, and should again this year.

Im still not 100% sold on the Bengals. Alot of young teams the last few years have made a playoff run and then dropped back the next year when the schedule toughens up a bit. We'll see I guess.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still not 100% sold on the Bengals. Alot of young teams the last few years have made a playoff run and then dropped back the next year when the schedule toughens up a bit. We'll see I guess.

I would say the Bengals are similar, or better than the Lions
I would take the Ravens over the Bears
The Packers probably get the nod over the Steelers, but not by a huge margin
and then the Vikes and Browns both suck.

But I do agree about the scheduling. I could see the Bengals going 8-8 or 9-7 this year. Still think that's on par with the Lions though

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Redskins finish 7-9, I will streak the entire SportsHoopla!

I think we are a lot better and have a top 10 defense, but we are still a year or two away.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC NORTH,,,Steelers and Ravens slug it out every year,and the Bengals are not a easy team anymore,as for the Browns this year they won't make any noise but with a new owner you never know maybe they will get back in the mix

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel the same way. But I think Bengals will do better than the Ravens. Maybe not head-to-head, but overall record. Ravens have an offense that is good, but the D took a big hit without Suggs. His dirty style was something I've never liked but it was affective.

I think the NFC West will be what not a lot of people expect. I think 49ers have a great team put together, but the 49ers play NFC North, AFC East, Saints, Giants, and obviously their own division 2x. I think Pete Carroll is a good coach and he will get that Seahawks team to do better. Arizona could be good. St Louis has weapons. I don't think, but hope, the 49ers easily win the division, but I do think it will be a 2-team race and 2 teams will fall big.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the Bengals are similar, or better than the Lions
I would take the Ravens over the Bears
The Packers probably get the nod over the Steelers, but not by a huge margin
and then the Vikes and Browns both suck.

But I do agree about the scheduling. I could see the Bengals going 8-8 or 9-7 this year. Still think that's on par with the Lions though

Yeah in Ryans first year the Falcons went 11-5 and the next year they went 9-7 and missed the playoffs. They were probably better the second year but they went from playing a last place schedule to a first place one so that happens. The good thing for the Bengals is they arent playing a 1st place schedule but itll still be way tougher.