• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which QB PPR

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want my opinion, I started Rodgers over Cousins. (Lost 40 points with that move)

Ben at home against a porous Atlanta defense. If you aren't playing Ben, drop or trade him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still go with Ben vs Falcons over Luck vs Patriots

last thursday night game was a monster, something tells me this one will end up being the opposite, a low scoring snooze fest

Patriots are the kings at taking away what you want to do on offense, the teams that are successful against them typically sport decent rush and pass attacks, or spread it around and don't rely heavily on 1 guy or 1 method of scoring pts

the colts only know how to pass, patriots will stymie Luck 2 nights form tonight (my prediction, by no means is it gospel)

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still go with Ben vs Falcons over Luck vs Patriots

last thursday night game was a monster, something tells me this one will end up being the opposite, a low scoring snooze fest

Patriots are the kings at taking away what you want to do on offense, the teams that are successful against them typically sport decent rush and pass attacks, or spread it around and don't rely heavily on 1 guy or 1 method of scoring pts

the colts only know how to pass, patriots will stymie Luck 2 nights form tonight (my prediction, by no means is it gospel)

Thanks. I keep riding the Big Ben wave but he has shit the bed for me especially witht the ints. Tons of yards though.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck got 28 last night, Brady got 33.

Let's see what big ben can get me.