• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where's Rob been?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doing okay? Seeing these ridiculous pics of a very fruity Tom Brady in red skinny jeans and bleach-blonde hair had me thinking of his biggest fan.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been rather quiet and as always cordial when the common denominator of the last two eruptions is on hiatus... :noidea:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammerdown I kinda figure them Titans grabbing a QB, no 5th yr option for Locker. What say you?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammerdown I kinda figure them Titans grabbing a QB, no 5th yr option for Locker. What say you?

Bartles is gold. He's poised for something great.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he makes it past Minny though?

I'd be shocked. As a Titans fan I'm praying the Texans take him first. Then it'll just be us and Indy competing for the division for the next few years.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he makes it past Minny though?

I'd be shocked to see Bortles in Minny. OC Norv Turner is more West Coast Offense oriented which suits Derek Carr more than Bortles, IMO.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, I screwed that ALL up. For some reason I was thinking tpaulus was asking about Johnny. :L

No, I don't think Bortles will be on the table for the Titans.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doing okay? Seeing these ridiculous pics of a very fruity Tom Brady in red skinny jeans and bleach-blonde hair had me thinking of his biggest fan.

Im a little miffed with Swarm. He said he'd put the #11 pick poll up after work. That was almost a month ago. Lifting weights and burning babies can't take up that much time. Where you at Rob?

Last edited by a moderator:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a little miffed with Swarm. He said he'd put the #11 pick poll up after work. That was almost a month ago. Lifting weights and burning babies can't take up that much time. Where you at Rob?

Why on Earth would we want to stop the peace and quiet we've had here since he left? If the harmony in the last 5 weeks isn't concrete evidence of who the real problem was, nothing is.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felt bad about board stuff...

sold house...moved shit into storage...building new house...kids are crawling and walking (napping less) now so less time to play at CPU...

what else...oh ya I don't know jack shit about this Lions team. So what's the point. Suh is good as gone. Was sure the Lions would have the foresight to know Chris Houston was done (I noticed how come they didn't?) and draft a CB, but of course Millenhew had to take another pass catcher. Then we see a team that knows defense take Dennard, not to mention a slew of CB's go right after the Lions.

Kinda gave up after that.

Remember the 0-16 season when Matt Ryan threw a bomb on the first play of the game and it was all down hill from there? Gonna be a lot like that this year.

I remember an unnamed NFC GM calling Ebron a "me first player" pre-draft. Now the guy wants the NFL to pay TE's more (like WR's) and he says he is gonna make the Pro Bowl.

More awful scouting by the Lions. I'm officially in "wait it out" mode, just like I was with Millen, and just like I am with Hoke.

5-11 if we're lucky.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey RobBase - glad to see life is busy with good things for you. Sorry to see that the recent machinations with the Lions have dampened your enthusiasm. Wasn't real thrilled by the run ot the podium draft of Ebron either, but I am feeling better that a new coaching staff is in place.

Let's hope that everything can get worked out with Suh and the D improves. The D line is still solid. CB's are a lot like WR's in that it can take a few years to come around to the NFL game. This is the prove it year.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear from you, Rob. :suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you're still breathing Swarm. Id been checking obituaries, for real. Heard Frank Wychek had an axe to grind. That cocky sumbidge.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey RobBase - glad to see life is busy with good things for you. Sorry to see that the recent machinations with the Lions have dampened your enthusiasm. Wasn't real thrilled by the run ot the podium draft of Ebron either, but I am feeling better that a new coaching staff is in place.

Let's hope that everything can get worked out with Suh and the D improves. The D line is still solid. CB's are a lot like WR's in that it can take a few years to come around to the NFL game. This is the prove it year.

The Lions re-signing Suh is my last beacon of hope. Without him, this team will go right back to where they were before they got him. I'm also holding out hope that Slay, BB and all those late round CB's magically improve by 10 or 12 overall points like my little NCAA 14 players after training camp do, but I don't see any in-house reasons to believe they will.

Good to hear from you, Rob. :suds:

:suds:

Glad you're still breathing Swarm. Id been checking obituaries, for real. Heard Frank Wychek had an axe to grind. That cocky sumbidge.

That's twice now you've pinned me as dead. I don't post on the Lions board for a few months and the most logical explanation must be "oh he probably died." Nice.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! Well I'm glad you didn't die.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was sure the Lions would have the foresight to know Chris Houston was done (I noticed how come they didn't?) and draft a CB, but of course Millenhew had to take another pass catcher. Then we see a team that knows defense take Dennard, not to mention a slew of CB's go right after the Lions.

Agree. It isn't like the Houston injury was something new. They must feel as if Darius Slay is going to be able to take over in the #1 CB role. Going to be interesting to watch the CB's this year. Personally -- I think it is going to be a long year for that position. Guys are going to be asked to play roles I'm not so sure they are ready for and they are going to be facing many of the top WR's.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felt bad about board stuff...

sold house...moved shit into storage...building new house...kids are crawling and walking (napping less) now so less time to play at CPU...

what else...oh ya I don't know jack shit about this Lions team. So what's the point. Suh is good as gone. Was sure the Lions would have the foresight to know Chris Houston was done (I noticed how come they didn't?) and draft a CB, but of course Millenhew had to take another pass catcher. Then we see a team that knows defense take Dennard, not to mention a slew of CB's go right after the Lions.

Kinda gave up after that.

Remember the 0-16 season when Matt Ryan threw a bomb on the first play of the game and it was all down hill from there? Gonna be a lot like that this year.

I remember an unnamed NFC GM calling Ebron a "me first player" pre-draft. Now the guy wants the NFL to pay TE's more (like WR's) and he says he is gonna make the Pro Bowl.

More awful scouting by the Lions. I'm officially in "wait it out" mode, just like I was with Millen, and just like I am with Hoke.

5-11 if we're lucky.

Glad all's well with ya.