• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where to Watch Games

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live near St. Louis so its very unlikely I will have 49ers games on Sundays on Fox or Cbs around here.. Also going to be in college so no way I can get NFL Sunday Ticket... I use to know websites to watch games but most of them are down or I dont remember the website exactly.. I know theres probably a lot of us that will have to resort to watching games online.
Does anybody know of any good websites to watch the games??

Thanks for the help

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of your local restaurant/bars will have sunday ticket. Usually what I do.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not directly intended at you, 80, because there's a lot of reasons why you might not be able to get NFL ticket, but FYI - it is free this year with DirecTV (2 year DTV contract). I'm trying like hell to get it, but I'm hitting some of the other hurdles. Pray for me! :pray:

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not directly intended at you, 80, because there's a lot of reasons why you might not be able to get NFL ticket, but FYI - it is free this year with DirecTV (2 year DTV contract). I'm trying like hell to get it, but I'm hitting some of the other hurdles. Pray for me! :pray:

If I wasnt going to be in college in a dorm I probably would get it lol.

Thought of bars. I could do that but just in case.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I wasnt going to be in college in a dorm I probably would get it lol.

Thought of bars. I could do that but just in case.

Yea, not always the easiest to get to a bar. If DTV doesn't work out for me, imma be semi-screwed another season.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, not always the easiest to get to a bar. If DTV doesn't work out for me, imma be semi-screwed another season.

You can usually find websites. I usually do. I will have to search around and I will let you guys know when I find one.
Just trying to make it easier on myself and see if anybody knows

Stinky56

In Violation Of Air Space
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may work guys

**sorry but we can't get caught with this link up** -Ghost

This will work but you need to create an account. Whatever game or tv show that someone is streaming you will get. It has a stupid chat that you can go fullscreen to avoid the idiots and they do have a lot. The NFL sometimes gets shut down and if you catch it they will provide a link that you can obtain. I have watched many out of area games for free if thats all you have. This is the sports side of it. Put your mouse on all sports and a drop down will appear and click on what you want to watch. Sometimes it has dead links but keep trying and hopefully you will find what you like and good luck!
Stinky56

Controlyou.jpg

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't live in the bay area either.

But I just ordered NFL Preseason Live for $20 and I can watch all the 49er preseason games live on nfl.com.

Also for the regular season games I'm debating two options.
1) is with NFL Sunday Ticket you can ask them for their broadband option which means you can watch all the games live on the Internet. No contracts or dishes needed. That's $350.

2) on nfl.com you can order NFL Replay which lets you watch any game with the catch is you have to wait until the game is over. That's only $30. The problem is I play fantasy football so it's real tough to not know what's going on in the games.

Stinky56

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This worked last year. When FB starts it should have games. At Justin tv make sure you know what time the game starts. Ignore the childish idiots tho!

**sorry, but we can't get caught with this link up** -Ghost

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This worked last year. When FB starts it should have games. At Justin tv make sure you know what time the game starts. Ignore the childish idiots tho!

Thank you for the link before
I used atdhe in the past. Watched basketball on it but recently they havent had any links for anything. Guess they dont do it for baseball..

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't live in the bay area either.

But I just ordered NFL Preseason Live for $20 and I can watch all the 49er preseason games live on nfl.com.

Also for the regular season games I'm debating two options.
1) is with NFL Sunday Ticket you can ask them for their broadband option which means you can watch all the games live on the Internet. No contracts or dishes needed. That's $350.
2) on nfl.com you can order NFL Replay which lets you watch any game with the catch is you have to wait until the game is over. That's only $30. The problem is I play fantasy football so it's real tough to not know what's going on in the games.

Has anyone tried this? How is the quality?

Stinky56

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this one does the west coast. Not sure tho.

Okaaaay, I'm done now.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in TN, I RARELY get any Niner games, so I have to resort to watching most games online. One of the more reliable sites I use is **sorry, but we can't get caught with this link up** -Ghost

Edit: Another website I use, though sometimes you have to do a LOT of digging to find the link (mostly find links in the chat where people post them) is **sorry, but we can't get caught with this link up** -Ghost

Last edited by a moderator:

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stuck trying to watch games online but gonna be hard this year because most of the sites I used have been shut down by the man. I like veetle.com but have to know the name of the mod if you can't find a link. justin.tv can result in going to some bad links but might be stuck with that. hopefully someone can find a good streaming site and post it when the season starts. :)

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What's the quality of the free online streaming?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no chance this thread gets deleted, right? I'll be checking back here alot if DTV falls through. While it's better to get the game than not, I do miss my pause/rewind and big screen when relegated to watching on the PC.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the quality of the free online streaming?

If you mean the various sites, my experience has been very hit or miss. Sometimes clear as HD and sometimes you can't even see faces. Not to mention, the constant possibility of the feed going down.

Stinky56

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MYP2P

Living in TN, I RARELY get any Niner games, so I have to resort to watching most games online. One of the more reliable sites I use is **sorry, but we can't get caught with this link up** -Ghost

Edit: Another website I use, though sometimes you have to do a LOT of digging to find the link (mostly find links in the chat where people post them) is **sorry, but we can't get caught with this link up** -Ghost

I forgot all about this one . It was my first. I don't go there as much because a lot of it went to Justin and you have to really ferret around to get it to work. They got a lotta shit too! Have to download players and I don't like that.

You are welcome mem49er.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a device... I will have to try and look it up... but I was going to get it. You can basically watch the local channels (ie fox cbs etc) from other parts of the country. So you could program it to the bay area locals and you would get all of the Niner games on there. But it doesn't work in all areas. Im in LA and it wouldn't work for me. I will have to see if I saved the email. A dude from the cable company is the one who told me about it.