• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where The Game Thread Is?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Im not watching another game he starts."

This statement was bullshit. You already changed it 3 times. That's called back-tracking.
No I said I won't watch him again as the starter. I can't put myself through this again. So yes Im going to try and not to watch. If I do watch its because of my fan hood. I will try and over come that.

Im just trying to be honest with you damn.

Again No back tracking. Are u trying to start an argument for no reason again.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I said I won't watch him again as the starter. I can't put myself through this again. So yes Im going to try and not to watch. If I do watch its because of my fan hood. I will try and over come that.

Im just trying to be honest with you damn.

Again No back tracking. Are u trying to start an argument for no reason again.

Alright, let's see. We'll see if you watch the next game Gabbert plays in. Let's see if you're full of shit or not.

I don't want to see any of your commentary next game if Gabbert's starting. You already said you're not watching it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, let's see. We'll see if you watch the next game Gabbert plays in. Let's see if you're full of shit or not.

I don't want to see any of your commentary next game if Gabbert's starting. You already said you're not watching it.
yes we have to wait and see.

I have a feeling we might see another Int here.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope he just takes another sack. :doh:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad play by Oline tonight. Hyde made a lot of his yards after 1st contact. Worst game this year by the oline.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL look at Kap Face. He can't believe he isn't the starter. LOL that was funny as hell that look.

The Tank might be on if Gabbert is still the starter. This has to be coming from the front office. kelly is known for making changes at QB.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess its safe to say T. Smith was a bad signing but u can't blame him all the way. He came here to stretch the field and we don't have a QB that can throw down field. Either way another bad job by Baalke.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well some positives from this game.
-Robinson looks like he might be a stud. He shut out M. Floyd last night. back to back good weeks for him. Im ready for him to be our #1 CB. Screw Brock he looks bad.
-Tarrt is ready to be the starter. Bethea lost a big step
-It was nice to see lynch back. Had some pressures looked good overall
-Hyde is just a Beast
-Kerley is the man. 100 yard game. Good slot guy to have
-Good game by the Punter

Negatives:
-Gabbert wow was bad. lets all hope this was his last game. Any other QB we would be 2-3 or 3-2 right now.
-Oline- Worst game I have seen from them
-MLB's look lost out there
-Bethea lost a step and he almost hur tone of our players.
- T. Smith looks like a Bust FA pick up.

Overall this team is bad. We have some young talent but we need better play from the QB position. Gabbert is costing this team games.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess its safe to say T. Smith was a bad signing but u can't blame him all the way. He came here to stretch the field and we don't have a QB that can throw down field. Either way another bad job by Baalke.

T Smith wasn't a bad signing in theory, but it came two years too late. Would have been nice to have him in 2011 and 2012. Smith is not a true No. 1 but a vertical deep threat WR that can stretch a defense. We just don't have a QB that can get him the ball deep. Can't blame him when Gabbert is either air mailing passes and/or never letting the receiver catch the ball in stride. This has been the issue both this year and last year under Kap/Gabbert.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T Smith wasn't a bad signing in theory, but it came two years too late. Would have been nice to have him in 2011 and 2012. Smith is not a true No. 1 but a vertical deep threat WR that can stretch a defense. We just don't have a QB that can get him the ball deep. Can't blame him when Gabbert is either air mailing passes and/or never letting the receiver catch the ball in stride. This has been the issue both this year and last year under Kap/Gabbert.
Thats the most frustrating thing about Gabbert. Most of his throws are under thrown, over thrown or behind the receiver. He doesnt know how to lead his receivers. That is why its time for a change. We know Kap can throw down field. We also know he can move the offense better. Now we know both QBs can run and both will throw Ints and take sacks. So put the QB with the higher ceiling(Kap) or Put an unknown in like Ponder and see what he can do. remember 1 of these guys will be on the roster next year as a back up to the rookie. Lets see who wins the back up sport Gabbert or Ponder. Kap will be cut I know that so he isnt in the discussion for back up role. If Kap does well we now have trade bait. Gabbert is just a waste.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niners Defense Has Been Run Over the Past Four Games

Obviously, there are a lot of issues in a four game losing streak, but this one bothers me the most. Why?

Because i didn't expect much from our QB's, and hence not a lot from the offense. However, i DID expect better D-line play. Granted, Armstead isn't 100% and Buckner didn't play in the LAST game, but still think it shouldn't be this bad in games 2 to 4.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously, there are a lot of issues in a four game losing streak, but this one bothers me the most. Why?

Because i didn't expect much from our QB's, and hence not a lot from the offense. However, i DID expect better D-line play. Granted, Armstead isn't 100% and Buckner didn't play in the LAST game, but still think it shouldn't be this bad in games 2 to 4.
I agree Im a little shocked in how bad the D has played. Losing Bowman hurts big time but overall i feel our Run D should be a lot better.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is the most disturbing issue. I too, figured the offense would be poor, but I felt the defense in general would be at least average. The pass defense held it's ground for the most part when facing crap QB's, but have been exposed vs. the better ones. The rush defense has been abysmal. Yeah, the injuries have played a factor but there is no excuse for getting torn up as they have.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the most disturbing issue. I too, figured the offense would be poor, but I felt the defense in general would be at least average. The pass defense held it's ground for the most part when facing crap QB's, but have been exposed vs. the better ones. The rush defense has been abysmal. Yeah, the injuries have played a factor but there is no excuse for getting torn up as they have.
Im actually excited about our young Secondary. The main issue is we are getting poor play from the LB group. It was nice to see Lynch come back. Man it would of been nice to have Lynch and Bowman in. After that 1st game I thought the D would keep us in games but as we see the offense and Gabberts 3 and outs tire out the D in the 2nd half.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, the D has been the biggest disappointment given the amount of draft picks that were made on defensive players. I was concerned with the D-Coordinator they hired. The defense he left in Cleveland was not good and there were some player rumblings about the defense being confusing.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im actually excited about our young Secondary. The main issue is we are getting poor play from the LB group. It was nice to see Lynch come back. Man it would of been nice to have Lynch and Bowman in. After that 1st game I thought the D would keep us in games but as we see the offense and Gabberts 3 and outs tire out the D in the 2nd half.

I think Ian Williams hurt. He was the team's best lineman and would have been much better than the play the team is getting from Purcell. I haven't read anything good about his play. It makes a difference on the run defense. Linebacker was an issue coming into the season cause Baalke hasn't addressed it and now it is a mess with the injuries.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Ian Williams hurt. He was the team's best lineman and would have been much better than the play the team is getting from Purcell. I haven't read anything good about his play. It makes a difference on the run defense. Linebacker was an issue coming into the season cause Baalke hasn't addressed it and now it is a mess with the injuries.

We can only hope when Arik and Brentson are healthy, that they DO form a formidable duo. Not just 'Ok', but solid duo since both are 1st round picks. Not asking for sacks, but certainly good against the run and some pressure on passing downs.

Next season we can't depend on both Ian and Bowman to play like they used to. That would be placing too much expectations on guys with multiple AND major injuries. Not saying both will be useless, but even if they return next year, they won't be near their top selves.

Did read a headline where a 49er radio guy thinks Purcell is bad? But for myself can't say because not watching him enough.

Baalke can't anticipate ALL the injuries, and he can't get solid back-ups for every spot. So in the case of ILB's, not blaming Baakle for losing TWO guys for the season. i recall the draft was poor at ILB, and i would've give up the guys we did draft, up to Robinson.