• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is our banner?

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who is in charge of this, but unlike our Hawks board this board just has the SportsHoopla.com banner at the top. Wassup with that? No, the M's don't have this long storied championship franchise thing going for it, but c'mon man! We have arguably one of the best players in MLB history, one of the greatest pitchers of all time (albeit a D'Bag in the HOF), the greatest DH of all time, tied for the most regular season wins in a season, and who can forget 95'! Not really as big of a deal as this thread may seem, but if whoever is in charge of posting such a thing has the dimensions I would love to put something together as the season approaches........

and no, I don't plan on starting a petition to get the go ahead to create something ;-)

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needs Jr, Edgar, Felix's perfect game pose, and maybe Randy or Buhner.

No idea how to make one, but that's what I'd like to see.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are a couple of regulars on the M's board that appear to feel like they own the place so have them make it. :whistle:

Seriously, the vol brothers have designed most of the banners on the site. If someone reaches out to them maybe they would be kind enough to donate some time to making you one. I thought I had read somewhere they were no longer doing them? At least they might point you in the right direction.

@WestEndVol @UTVolCountry

I made the first Seahawks banner and then one of them made an updated version and that's what's flying on the board now. Hammer will put up anything that at least references the site (says sportshoop.la somewhere on it) that doesn't look hokey/trashy/cheap/lame.

The one I made was 1025 x 125 and I think all of the ones on the site still meet those dimensions.