• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where Is Adam Silver Now?

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Jordan was talking about how he used to feel. Is that not the case?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Jordan was talking about how he used to feel. Is that not the case?

Old leopards usually don't change their spots.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhhh......try not to ruin the deluded OP's phony outrage. He thinks he's onto something and that there's some far fetched correlation between the 2.

C'mon, tool, get a grip.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Adam Silver now?

Probably buzzing the Milky Way in his space ship. The dude looks like an alien.
Someone get Dr. Stan Friedman on the line to see what kind of dirt he has on Silver

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, people don't learn and grow. Certainly people who work for and with another race whom earn a lot of money because that race has had their back, they don't grow. OK! :doh:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, people don't learn and grow. Certainly people who work for and with another race whom earn a lot of money because that race has had their back, they don't grow. OK! :doh:
English next time?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Adam Silver now?

Probably buzzing the Milky Way in his space ship. The dude looks like an alien.
Someone get Dr. Stan Friedman on the line to see what kind of dirt he has on Silver

I completely understand that this guy is very qualified for the job.

But after seeing that statement he made to the press over the Sterling issue, one is forced to wonder how in the hell the NBA couldn't find someone more presentable than him to be commissioner.

He makes a very bad showing.

The smart thing to do would be to choose a very well-put-together young black man. Silver? Dude's a joke.

I'm very disappointed in the NBA. Like I said, I'm pretty much done. I used to sink ALLOT of money into the NBA every year. No more. No more games, no more shit and no more League Pass for me. I'm in full protest mode now.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely understand that this guy is very qualified for the job.

But after seeing that statement he made to the press over the Sterling issue, one is forced to wonder how in the hell the NBA couldn't find someone more presentable than him to be commissioner.

He makes a very bad showing.

The smart thing to do would be to choose a very well-put-together young black man. Silver? Dude's a joke.

I'm very disappointed in the NBA. Like I said, I'm pretty much done. I used to sink ALLOT of money into the NBA every year. No more. No more games, no more shit and no more League Pass for me. I'm in full protest mode now.

Well yeah, like I said your team is going to suck for a couple more.years

i don't think they will mind too much, the PR on this means they will pick up far more support than they lose.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, like I said your team is going to suck for a couple more.years

i don't think they will mind too much, the PR on this means they will pick up far more support than they lose.

"My team" pretty much ended when Shaq left. I've been much more interested in the Warriors since then but I loved the Showtime Lakers so much that I have residual affection. :D

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what you are saying is you are the same dumb fuck that you were at 13.
giphy.gif

Gotcha...

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sterling's wife to fight to keep Clips
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sterlings-wife-pledges-keep-stake-212142418--nba.html

....Hahahaha, told you. Sterling's wife isn't willing to give up the lifestyle and prestige NBA money brings to her sense of stability. Donald knew that all along; he factored that into his calculation, and will be taking Silver and the NBA to court and drag this thing out. Poor Silver... this whole thing could backfire on you; and as for Magic and the others who thought they (finally) are going to be getting into "The Club", you might have miscalculated by showing your poker hand too soon.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the mofo "apologizes"

Donald Sterling, the disgraced and banned owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, asked for forgiveness in his first sitdown interview since audio recordings of him making racist comments surfaced last month.

"I'm not a racist," Sterling told CNN's Anderson Cooper in an interview that will air Monday. "I made a terrible mistake. I'm here to apologize."
Sterling, who took over ownership of the Clippers in 1981, is the longest tenured owner in the NBA, but has been banned for life and fined $2.5 million by commissioner Adam Silver, and may be forced to relinquish ownership of the franchise.

"I'm a good member who made a mistake and I'm apologizing and I'm asking for forgiveness," Sterling told Cooper. "Am I entitled to one mistake, am I after 35 years? I mean, I love my league, I love my partners. Am I entitled to one mistake? It's a terrible mistake, and I'll never do it again."

Sterling's ability to remain owner of the Clippers rests in the hands of the NBA's other 29 owners, who are expected to vote on the matter. A 75-percent majority is needed to oust Sterling, in the interim, the league has made Dick Parsons the CEO of the franchise.

"If the owners feel I have another chance, then they'll give it to me," Sterling said.
When asked by Cooper why he waited until now to make his first public comments, Sterling said he's been "emotionally distraught."
"The reason it's hard for me, very hard for me, is that I'm wrong. I caused the problem. I don't know how to correct it," Sterling said.

The racist comments, which have been verified to be said by Sterling, affect a league that is predominantly African American.

On Sunday, Miami Heat star LeBron James said that he and most players don't want Donald Sterling or his estranged wife Shelly Sterling to remain league owners.
"As players, we want what's right and we don't feel like no one in his family should be able to own the team," James said.
Shelly Sterling has said that she plans to work to keep her ownership stake and is willing to go to court if necessary over the matter.

"I will fight that decision," she told ABC News' Barbara Walters in an interview.
The Sterling firestorm comes in the midst of the Clippers' best chance at making the NBA Finals in its history. Los Angeles is tied 2-2 with the Oklahoma City Thunder in their best-of-seven Western Conference semifinals series.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sterlings-wife-pledges-keep-stake-212142418--nba.html

....Hahahaha, told you. Sterling's wife isn't willing to give up the lifestyle and prestige NBA money brings to her sense of stability. Donald knew that all along; he factored that into his calculation, and will be taking Silver and the NBA to court and drag this thing out. Poor Silver... this whole thing could backfire on you; and as for Magic and the others who thought they (finally) are going to be getting into "The Club", you might have miscalculated by showing your poker hand too soon.

Yeah, look at the post above this one...the dude's apologizing now.

That doesn't sound like a guy who knows he's got a strong hand of cards to play. He knows he's toast.

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, look at the post above this one...the dude's apologizing now.

That doesn't sound like a guy who knows he's got a strong hand of cards to play. He knows he's toast.

You know Donald is a LAWYER, right? He's no fool... he knows his way around the California courts. California is a two-party consent state for everything. The tight knit NBA owners club know a similar con job could happen to them in the future by some nutty person trying to extort. The "penance" on AC360 (on advise from his advisors) is just a PR gig for the NBA owners to have on record that he's not the bogeyman the MSM bandwagon played for public consumption. Like Mark Cuban said, this thing is a slippery slope and the NBA owners know it.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Under the NBA Constitution, if a controlling owner's interest is terminated by a 3/4 vote, all other team owners' interests are automatically terminated as well. It doesn't matter whether the owners are related as is the case here. These are the rules to which all NBA owners agreed to as a condition of owning their team.":noidea: