• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When Embiid has a big game, the Sixers are far more likely to lose than otherwise...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think this thread would have been locked/fouled out in an instant had it been about the Lakers and/or Golden State. I know it, and @trojanfan12 sure as hell knows it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, congrats to Mr. Embiid for padding his stats against the likes of the Heat, Hornets, and Suns. Against the teams that matter, however, he's a liability when he does so.

I do know basketball. So much so that some no-name poster came to me for advice in a dm last week for betting games. Here was the quote:

You seem pretty knowledgeable on the NBA. Would u mind helping with these. Just put the letter "p" next to the teams u like from the list below. I would really appreciate it if you have a fewseconds. And no worries if u get any wrong as I am just trying to get a few opinions .

I just call things the way I see it. I may ruffle some feathers with my opinions, but the only legit reason for one not approving of me is because I don't root for their team(s), which in your case happens to be the Warriors, Sixers, and Lakers. It's the only legit reason there ever was. Same goes for Wiggy...
Who's a big winner? You are! Yes you are, you're a big winner!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think this thread would have been locked/fouled out in an instant had it been about the Lakers and/or Golden State. I know it, and @trojanfan12 sure as hell knows it.

Here ya go, moron. Happy now?

Did you get the attention you were seeking?

Or should we start commenting about how you're using underage girls in your avatar again to make you feel better?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go, moron. Happy now?

Did you get the attention you were seeking?

Or should we start commenting about how you're using underage girls in your avatar again to make you feel better?

Collegiate athlete. Next...

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your 40-20 game, Mr. Embiid. Your prize? Losing at home to one of your biggest rivals...By double digits.
Head to Head against the player the Lakers are willing to trade a whole team for (Anthony Davis). Embiid had him for lunch that day. Embiid 31 pts 19 boards, AD 12 pts 16 boards. Tell me who was better?

upload_2019-2-7_8-18-41.png

upload_2019-2-7_8-19-26.png