• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will we hear from the 12s when Kam comes out Sunday

Chawkdawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me some help here guys! I'm feeling really torn about Sunday. Are we going to stand and cheer the return of one of our teams best players, or will we hear some anger being directed at Kam.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me some help here guys! I'm feeling really torn about Sunday. Are we going to stand and cheer the return of one of our teams best players, or will we hear some anger being directed at Kam.

If he's suited up (or reported but inactive) then he's a Seahawk. It's over, done with, move on. Cheer from me all the way.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there will be a smattering of jeers from butt hurt 12s, but I bet it's going to be 80% cheers. As has been said, the business part is over. Football time now, and that means rooting on the players. I don't think there's ever anything good that comes out of booing your own team.

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People love it when someone admits they were wrong. Kam saw the mistake was his, and now he is going to light a fire under that D. I doubt he will play this Sunday, but that place will be so nutso that they may set a new seismograph record. This game right here with the Bears is one of the most important games in the Pete Carroll Era, because of Graham, Chancellor, Maxwell, and Dan Quinn. The crowd needs to bring MAXIMUM HAWKAGE!!!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's only back because he misses the $300k game checks. He doesn't care about the 12's.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be loud as fuck up in the CLink this Sunday. Home opener, and Kam is back! Prepare that ass, rest of the League. The LEGENDhawks are back!

Kam has achieved his Newest form: SUPEREME Chancellor! Kam & the #LOB going to execute #Order66 on the rest of the League. Watch Out!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only back because he misses the $300k game checks. He doesn't care about the 12's.
Uh-huh, that's how he became a team leader and coach on the field, but only caring about the checks.

justsayin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People will cheer..but at least one of the losses is on him.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My train of thought through all of this is team first and players second. Regardless of how you feel about his holdout, Kam Chancellor being back instantly makes this team a lot better and the team will play at the same intensity we've seen the last couple of seasons.

People have the right to cheers or jeers as they like, they put money into watching the team so they can do whatever the hell they want.

He's back now and he'll make the team a lot better. Any emotional attachment towards him is secondary.

Go Hawks!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-huh, that's how he became a team leader and coach on the field, but only caring about the checks.

Don't take it personally. A "team leader" doesn't sign a 4 year deal and hold out after year 1. He missed getting paid and he went back with his tail between his legs. He only cares about himself.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be cheered, but I'll be there and I think I'll be clapping but all is not forgiven until he starts making plays.

I'm also a little insulted by some of his comments today. There was no apology to the fans who pay to see him play but felt his absence on the field for 2 weeks. Instead he said he forgives us. Are you fucking kidding me? We are not to be forgiven. You are the one who fucked this situation up and thought you had leverage where you didn't. Shut your mouth and go inflict some pain on opposing teams. Help us win games and then see your public image repair itself.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People love it when someone admits they were wrong. Kam saw the mistake was his, and now he is going to light a fire under that D. I doubt he will play this Sunday, but that place will be so nutso that they may set a new seismograph record. This game right here with the Bears is one of the most important games in the Pete Carroll Era, because of Graham, Chancellor, Maxwell, and Dan Quinn. The crowd needs to bring MAXIMUM HAWKAGE!!!

I don't think Kam admitted he was wrong at all, I think he proved exactly the point he wanted to.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is over. Time to move on. Just want to see a win this Sunday, hopefully improve play all the way around. The problems the first two weeks were many and no Kam was just one of them. This team is still a work in progress.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be cheered, but I'll be there and I think I'll be clapping but all is not forgiven until he starts making plays.

I'm also a little insulted by some of his comments today. There was no apology to the fans who pay to see him play but felt his absence on the field for 2 weeks. Instead he said he forgives us. Are you fucking kidding me? We are not to be forgiven. You are the one who fucked this situation up and thought you had leverage where you didn't. Shut your mouth and go inflict some pain on opposing teams. Help us win games and then see your public image repair itself.

Glad I'm not the only one that felt this way! I meant to write something in this regards but forgot about it. Listening to his press conference today, he sounded almost too arrogant.

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Kam admitted he was wrong at all, I think he proved exactly the point he wanted to.
Good post! :thumb: After watching a video of his press conference and reading his remarks, I agree with you. I have been so giddy all day that I never stopped to do that until I read your post. He just said "It was time" to come back, and he never said that he felt like holding out was a mistake. Quote: "Watching those losses, it hurt me, as being the leader that I am". Well, it hurt us too, Kam.

Chancellor is a great player, but I feel that Dan Quinn leaving for Atlanta has affected the D at least as much as Kam's holdout, if not more. It was inevitable that Quinn would become a HC someday. It just hurts, because that time is now. I am just so dang happy that Kam is back, and I am sure most Hawk fans feel the same way.

News story:
Kam Chancellor: “I think it was that time” to return to Seahawks
Press conference:
'I’m just ready to play football': Chancellor ends holdout

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheer away ... Yeah he ticked us off ... But he's back, so we gotta move forward... Let him know he's appreciated by the fans... He's been a huge part of our success

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one that was as pissed as anyone about the holdout, but I'll be cheering him on now. It's water under the bridge at this point and he's wearing the blue and green again so what are we supposed to do, boo him? That wouldn't make any sense at this point. He missed two games, not ten so at least there is that. And in one weird way he might have helped the team down the road. The message from the front office was clear that they won't be held hostage by any player, even someone as important as Kam. This whole stupid fiasco may keep a ton of other players from trying the same stunt in the future. So that is the silver lining I guess.

Anyway, Go Hawks! and Go Kam!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxS7WoB2W8ufS0Rvtw6wqf0PdA7bkgSs1zxMZqleyxR3D5l5TE.jpg