• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what will be going through you're head

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
whos criticzing anything? all i said is you cant really belive that someone as smart as beek would do something like that. yes i did say the post broke the 17 year deal first BECAUSE THEY DID. ok?

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
whos criticzing anything? all i said is you cant really belive that someone as smart as beek would do something like that. yes i did say the post broke the 17 year deal first BECAUSE THEY DID. ok?

You're criticizing the post.... Secondly, you claimed in this post earlier that you Beek values winning above anything else, but at the same time say that if he wants to sell the team that's his right. Trying to make the team more marketable to a Russian billionaire basketball owner by forcing your gm to outbid the kings by $40 million has nothing to do with wanting to win, it has to do with making the team more "marketable" by bringing back Ilya, but guess what, the team definitely isn't more marketable since no one is going to games.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well. i think its clear this is a different team than we saw all year....

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're criticizing the post.... Secondly, you claimed in this post earlier that you Beek values winning above anything else, but at the same time say that if he wants to sell the team that's his right. Trying to make the team more marketable to a Russian billionaire basketball owner by forcing your gm to outbid the kings by $40 million has nothing to do with wanting to win, it has to do with making the team more "marketable" by bringing back Ilya, but guess what, the team definitely isn't more marketable since no one is going to games.

EXACTLY. haha it's like contradiction central.:L