• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What to do about this upcoming problem?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grahm wins and you suddenly feel it makes the pick worse. He has to have success before he gets paid big money. Sorry to accuse you wanting failure... only way to not have to pay him big money if Grahm wins is Ebron fails.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions could just make Ebron come out of a three point enough to keep him as technically a TE. That is, if Graham gets his WR label, which I doubt happens. (I imagine he'll just get the biggest TE contract ever, which seems fair to me.). It is nice to see somebody else get fucked first for a change. Saints deserve to get fucked a few times, shithole full of douches down there in Nawlins.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grahm wins and you suddenly feel it makes the pick worse. He has to have success before he gets paid big money. Sorry to accuse you wanting failure... only way to not have to pay him big money if Grahm wins is Ebron fails.

I hope to hell he lives up to the #10 pick. I kinda have an affinity for the Lions.

But yeah, I'm not going to pretend I like the pick. If the success of the Lions offense is contingent on Ebron, a rookie TE, then it could be another long year.