• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What three teams will join Washington in next year's playoffs?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that Alabama will finally face a really tough task in their opener facing Florida State in their opener, the past few years they've played teams that were fun looking at the time they were scheduled but the programs were down when they faced Bama, Florida State should be strong next year.

That being said Alabama is going to run train through the SEC again so even if they lose the opener they're still going to make it

You're right. Playing USC was a layup this year in Bama's 1st game. :L

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic you have Rutgers, Montana and Fresno.

Considering Alabama also plays FSU that might need to be your last post on the subject.

Note to UW fans: OOC scheduling is not an argument you should be bringing up right now as you lack credibility.
This is how it works. The PAC has 3 OOC games and Rutgers is down atm. They were going bowling year after year when Washington scheduled them for a HOME & AWAY series. The SEC has 4 OOC games and they usually schedule one solid OOC opponent at a neutral site next to their campus and three sisters of the poor ... so it all works out in the end.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama rode their 2nd string running back the entire 2nd half and UW couldn't do anything. They might as well have pointed where they were going to run before the play.

Watch Clemson they will show you how to ball next Monday.
Yes I agree, Bama gave the Huskies a lesson last night. It was a good experience for the young Husky team.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mistake the two finger in the air as a sign of peace the V is for Victory Fight On \/
tenor.gif

THE REIGN OF TROY

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic you have Rutgers, Montana and Fresno.

Considering Alabama also plays FSU that might need to be your last post on the subject.

Note to UW fans: OOC scheduling is not an argument you should be bringing up right now as you lack credibility.
Yeah Auburn had Arkansas State and Alabama A&M on their OOC schedule this season. But the did lose to Clemson, so there is that.

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying anything until I know who's declaring for the draft.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina

Baylor Bares

Appalachian State

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Auburn had Arkansas State and Alabama A&M on their OOC schedule this season. But the did lose to Clemson, so there is that.
Two of our loses are to Bama and Clemson.

We lost to Alabama by just one more point than Washington (scored 5 more points).
We lost to Clemson by 6 and nearly pulled off a last second throw into the end zone.

Not too shabby considering our issues at QB and injuries.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two of our loses are to Bama and Clemson.

We lost to Alabama by just one more point than Washington (scored 5 more points).
We lost to Clemson by 6 and nearly pulled off a last second throw into the end zone.

Not too shabby considering our issues at QB and injuries.
What? Who gaves a fuck by how many points you lost to Bama by? A loss is a loss . The bottom line is Clemson beat you. Shoulda, could woulda. Why are you making excuses for your team's injuries? Every team has injuries during the season. Do you realize that the Huskies had season injury issues too?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Who gaves a fuck by how many points you lost to Bama by? A loss is a loss . The bottom line is Clemson beat you. Shoulda, could woulda. Why are you making excuses for your team's injuries? Every team has injuries during the season. Do you realize that the Huskies had season injury issues too?
Where is there an excuse? Did I say we would have won? I'm just saying the effort wasn't too shabby considering that's not an excuse.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is there an excuse? Did I say we would have won? I'm just saying the effort wasn't too shabby considering that's not an excuse.

No ...NO, No...

You did sound like a bitch there. Just saying....

:dhd:

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to the question presented in the OP ....

LSU and I will be there fo sho, MoFo !

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on WT. You said in comment #93, "We lost to Clemson by 6 and nearly pulled off a last second throw into the end zone.
Not too shabby considering our issues at QB and injuries". That my friend, is a weak injury excuse.