• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Tennessee fans want to do to Butch Jones:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several of them are convinced Jones has already been fired and Gruden has agreed to become the next head coach....
K0RiEYS.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That needs to happen

Dude I could definitely see it. They fired petrino’s boy Jurich at UL. I could see him leaving for the right offer. Or just a step higher. Christ not like his moral compass works anyway.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I could definitely see it. They fired petrino’s boy Jurich at UL. I could see him leaving for the right offer. Or just a step higher. Christ not like his moral compass works anyway.
totally agree, his AD is gone, his All world QB will be gone shortly and UL is 2-3 steps lower than UT as far as program/prestige ect.
Nobody would blame Petrino imo. Good move for both.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why, so y'all could lose by 20 instead of 30+. Playing Tennessee didn't make you better. Shit, if we played Idaho, Uconn, Florida and Tennessee back to back people would cancel the playoffs and hand us the trophy right now.

Unfortunately the reality is we have two weeks to figure out how the hell we are going to keep Auburn from getting 400 yards rushing on us...and you clowns are going to beat Vandy and Arkansas and brag about your offense until you get your ass handed to you in a bowl by someone not much better than Purdue. The only thing that happened yesterday was confirmation that the East is still a shit show.

The point is, they are playing better than they were when they were losing 5 in a row

Florida had 3 conference wins when we beat that ass.
We had none.

Good luck against Mercer.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a dollar for every person discrediting a Mizzou win because a team or division was down then I'd be Jeff Bezos.

Mizzou is better than what they were at the start of the season but you're not going to see any 'we want Bama' signs.

"Alabama only plays good teams."