• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What player(s) do you hope does good or is successful?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having short term memory loss from being a a half whit is an advantage in this instance consider urself lucky.

Because if u didn't suffer from it u would remember the thumping u took on our at to a Super Bowl as Ray Lewis celebrated on ur homegirls after the blowout that occurred ended with Bradygate throwing a game ending interception.... Can't imagine that feeling of being blown out at home like the Ravens did to ur Gaytriots.
English please.
Take your time, don't get so frstrated and you'll post coherently soon.
How'd that playoff game go last year? I can understand you trying to block it out.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens are the team the Gaytriots don't want to see in the playoffs... I have friends in NE and they would much rather play the Colts or Peyton and for good reason bc the Ravens take it to them scrubs and on their homefield. It embarrasses them which is why they cry so much.
Are you mistaken? I believe it was Hairball and half your D running around crying the last time these two teams met.
Keep telling your imaginary friends how good it was. I'm sure they think you're the man "69".

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
English please.
Take your time, don't get so frstrated and you'll post coherently soon.
How'd that playoff game go last year? I can understand you trying to block it out.

All u do is insult bc ur lack of football knowledge is visible to the naked eye. Seriously there uhh guy ur shit is weak and ur arguments are as busted as ur busted as ur weak cheating QB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All u do is insult bc ur lack of football knowledge is visible to the naked eye. Seriously there uhh guy ur shit is weak and ur arguments are as busted as ur busted as ur weak cheating QB.
Ok your hormones are running wild I see. I will stop insulting you. Not that I would call those insults but hey if it makes you feel better
So I will now leave you alone. But if you continue to troll. Which you're known for and have been banned for, I will continue to treat you like a little Beeatch.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok your hormones are running wild I see. I will stop insulting you. Not that I would call those insults but hey if it makes you feel better
So I will now leave you alone. But if you continue to troll. Which you're known for and have been banned for, I will continue to treat you like a little Beeatch.

By troll u mean talk about facts regarding Brady,cheating, and that Flacco is better then Brady head to head?

Sorry can't do that. Continue.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't name anyone not on the Falcons that I want to have a good season. This is the only way they can win a Super Bowl. I curse all of you.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By troll u mean talk about facts regarding Brady,cheating, and that Flacco is better then Brady head to head?

Wait, Flacco > Brady?
Brady is the better quarterback. Flacco is alright, but the Pats rings speak for themselves.

Turbo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Richardson. I'm hoping for a bounce back year from this guy. He has not lived up to his draft pick potential. Remember when he got traded from the Browns to the Colts and everyone was claiming Indy SB champs by pairing him with Luck? Its crazy how so much has changed for him, I'm curious how he dropped off so fast when he was with the Colts. lack of confidence? poor work ethic? who really knows. But never a guy who was getting in trouble off the field. Feel bad for the guy. Maybe he was a "system RB" by going to Alabama and running through huge gaps created by a great Bama O-Line. Then gets to the pros with the Browns and realizes those holes are half the size they were in college and they close 100x faster. Its been a pretty unfortunate career thus far for him. Now he is with the Raiders. Lets see if he can beat out Murray for the starting job and maybe get a 1,000 yard season.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, Flacco > Brady?
Brady is the better quarterback. Flacco is alright, but the Pats rings speak for themselves.
We lol hav our opinions but I take Flacco any day over Brady in he playoffs when it matters. Had to head he always outplays him.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Ray Rice gets to play for the Ravens so they can put another statue outside the stadium.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's funny on another thread you effectively admitted that there is no evidence that Brady cheated and that only the obstruction accusation was in play.:scratch:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two for me...Bebe Thomas, (DEN)...this guy had a very rough childhood...amazing he's even in the NFL...Todd Gurley...I think he got a raw deal at UGA...yeah he took the money, but he told the truth and got shafted...NCAA = FIFA imo.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Garappolo for sure.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Selfish pick - Spencer Hadley, LB Oakland Raiders. Known the kid and his family since high school (his two oldest siblings were in school with me). He saw 2 games of action last year after being practice squaded. Would be nice to have a second player from my high school (Clint Didier, TE Washington/Green Bay in the 80s).

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you are joking or not, but I actually would enjoy seeing Peyton win another one.

Me Too! He is a class act and definitely deserves to have as many Super Bowl rings as his brother. I would say that if he was with the Broncos or not.