• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What musician or band......

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I can barely listen to country these days. I reckon cause it ain't country. It's, as you called it, pop-country. It all sounds the same to me anymore. I think the mid 90's was about the end of country for me or at least what I liked.

I was a rural farming kid growing up. And fought "Country" like crazy. Grandparents always had it on, (Both Grandpas loved Old Hank.)neighbors down the road always had it blaring, hell... my bus driver had it cranked on the way to school. But I didn't appreciate it until college. A couple roommates always had 70's and 80's country on. Great stories put to music and Im a sucker for the steel guitar. But I can't stand modern pop-country. It's shallow and empty to me. Rascal Flats though, I'll still listen to that modern country.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJJQpSzDgC0]Exile - I Wanna Kiss You All Over (1978) - YouTube[/ame][YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

heard this yesterday

Makes you want to grow a mustache, steal a camaro which happens to have a cooler full of PBR in the trunk.
Find a hot chick standing on the side of the road take her to a hotel lie her down on the bed, rest your half empty PBR on her forehead and just start pumping. If she doesn't spill a drop... marry that girl.