• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if Scenario #14

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 WR's are gone so we trade back in Rd 1(let's say we get only picks for next year outside of pick 20)

20 - Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma
46 - A.J. Epenesa Edge Iowa
77 - Troy Pride Jr CB Notre Dame
83 - Michael Pittman WR USC
95 - Jonah Jackson OL Ohio State
118 - Joe Reed WR Virginia
178 - Cameron Clark OT Charlotte
181 - Raymond Calais RB Louisiana
252 - Myles Dorn S North Carolina
254 - John Molchon OG Boise State(threw this in for Crash)

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edge and ILBs the first 2 picks seem a bit of luxury picks. Seems like there should have been a WR at 20 that would have been comparable to Murray.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edge and ILBs the first 2 picks seem a bit of luxury picks. Seems like there should have been a WR at 20 that would have been comparable to Murray.

I feel like with as deep is this WR class is going LB early will fill a big need with what Fangio likes at MLB.

Plus while Pittman is comparable to Sutton which we already have, putting each of them on the outside gives us 2 legit big targets for Lock on both sides of the field.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the first two picks from a players standpoint. Good value on each. REALLY good value on Epenesa. I would be disappointed from the WR front. Pittman is a pretty good WR, but not exactly what I am looking for next to Sutton. Joe Reed is ok, but I really don't see him better than DaeSean Hamilton. I am really torn on Troy Pride, like him don't love him. He needs to play in a zone scheme because he lacks man to man coverage skills. I think Pride is going to be more of a backup CB in the NFL then a starting dependable CB, and we already have about 4 of those on the roster. I'd rather take a guy with better physical tools. Don't dislike him, just not sure he is what I want for Denver. Jackson is one of the best OG's in pass protection, probably one of the more underrated prospects of this draft.

The day 3 picks don't do a lot for me outside Myles Dorn. Cameron Clark is ok

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duff, this is pretty funny - I had prepared one for today to get some different players being commented on. And I had a trade down with Jax and us taking Murray. I also had a trade up to 31 with SF and taking Gladney at CB. I also took Pittman at WR - and had Joe Reed, although later than you. :suds:

Murray is one of my favorite players in the draft and I would be thrilled if we were somehow able to get him. He would be the next Al Wilson of the team, from a leadership standpoint. And I like Pittman, he’s a smart receiver and I think will be a better pro than he was a college player. But I know that’s not a commonly held belief.

From a grade standpoint I want to give you an A for thinking along the lines I was. ;), but I always have to deduct points for not taking a starting Center. I’m also not enthralled with Pride - but good job putting a different name in the mix!

B+

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duff, this is pretty funny - I had prepared one for today to get some different players being commented on. And I had a trade down with Jax and us taking Murray. I also had a trade up to 31 with SF and taking Gladney at CB. I also took Pittman at WR - and had Joe Reed, although later than you. :suds:

Murray is one of my favorite players in the draft and I would be thrilled if we were somehow able to get him. He would be the next Al Wilson of the team, from a leadership standpoint. And I like Pittman, he’s a smart receiver and I think will be a better pro than he was a college player. But I know that’s not a commonly held belief.

From a grade standpoint I want to give you an A for thinking along the lines I was. ;), but I always have to deduct points for not taking a starting Center. I’m also not enthralled with Pride - but good job putting a different name in the mix!

B+
Pride is one of these players where the media evaluation may not match the nfl evaluation. Media has him late 3rd 4th round. A boom or bust player who will need more functional strength but that’s what Landow is for. Day one attributes you look for in a CB.
Never sure if fangio prefers a steady Eddie or a boom or bust prospect he could work with.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B+ as well for me not bad I have no problems with this draft we need a Edge and ILB'er so yes i would be happy

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Bosie St OL has been damn good to Denver so I am always happy for one more.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Bosie St OL has been damn good to Denver so I am always happy for one more.

Some would call Bolleshoot on that remark Crash. ;)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every OL I know of from Boise state dominated at Run blocking . And was reasonably decent at pass pro. I would take Clady again and same with Paradis

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t want Clady. His knees are bad. ;)

And apparently Paradis was the Panthers 2nd worst Offensive Lineman last year according to PFF. Damn whats will all these Boise State guys being good for us and then falling off hard.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And apparently Paradis was the Panthers 2nd worst Offensive Lineman last year according to PFF. Damn whats will all these Boise State guys being good for us and then falling off hard.

Injuries. Clady had the foot and knee issus. Paradis the back issue which only seems to get worse.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries. Clady had the foot and knee issues. Paradis the back issue which only seems to get worse.

his broken leg was what bothered him last year .hope he is better this year . he sure seems to be a great person.

Two years ago he was thinking of retiring then he had a surgery on both hips and they have a 50/50 whether it would work he is pain-free for the first time since college and he was grading the best in the NFL the year he broke his leg.

He stated if the surgery had not taken he was going to retire.

I bet broken leg is high on NFL retirement issues .... Kuper my most favorite Denver broncos player in recent years had to retire because of it.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've shared in several threads that I really want LB Murray. He would end up being an all time great Bronco, IMO. Wide receivers are deep in this class. Lock Murray up and then use some draft capital to get a stud WR. C'mon Elway!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is right. Paradis was a hip not a back.

He played without Practice That you have to love about the guy he played all those games in pain. That is the love of the game of football. I am really pulling for him to find his health. I figure he has bought his own Ranch so He is probably pretty happy overall either way it goes . I am glad he got paid for what he did for the Broncos. and a SB50 Ring!!!:suds:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes-He was definitely a great find for Denver and gave us a lot. Went from PS to ome of the better centers in the NFL in one season.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes-He was definitely a great find for Denver and gave us a lot. Went from PS to ome of the better centers in the NFL in one season.

DC I cannot find were we were talking about greg.......

Gregs answer to me after he tried to sign up here a few days ago Tried to sign up. It says my IP address has been banned

Is what he said the problem is .

I asked him what Email he used to sign up with We all know Greg never signed up here so we can tell Mods that .

Am I on right track to start out with his email address?

@fordman84 I would like you to chime in as well?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC I cannot find were we were talking about greg.......

Gregs answer to me after he tried to sign up here a few days ago Tried to sign up. It says my IP address has been banned

Is what he said the problem is .

I asked him what Email he used to sign up with We all know Greg never signed up here so we can tell Mods that .

Am I on right track to start out with his email address?

@fordman84 I would like you to chime in as well?
If his IP is banned either he was really bad, related to someone really bad, or is maybe using a VPN/Proxy that spammers are known to use.

If he can tell me what name he signed up with I can take a look and see what IP he is trying. Or if he has the IP I can look and see why that one is blocked.