• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if? 4/11

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We trade back with the Bears for pick 20

Pick 20. Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky
Pick 40. Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State

Wanted to go with some names I haven’t seen as much.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt we go OT before round 3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like moving down to #20... Love Jamin Davis though... Radunz is nice, not exactly what I am looking for though in Round 2... If we got OT early it has to be someone like Sewell for me.

However, I do like your giving off this scenario. Good for the mind.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Davis and I don't mind Radunz.

The part of this deal I don't like though is the trade back with the Bears only netting an extra 2nd and 4th round pick. Broncos got more than that from the Bears when they traded from 10 to 20 so going from 9 to 20 I would expect more. I'm also guessing Chicago is trading up for a QB so the premium for that should be a bit more.

Back to the players though. Jamin Davis is probably my favorite LB in this class and it has been fun to watch media boards catch up with what has been known for a long time that he might be the most athletically gifted LB in this class and yes I know about Micah Parsons. Great fit in the defense and gives them one of the true missing pieces on defense.

Radunz I like his game, but I'm not sure how great of a fit he is. He comes from a ZBS and would be asked to go to a Gap system here in Denver. I think there are other guys that are a better fit and maybe have a bit more upside if we are looking in the 2nd round.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Davis and I don't mind Radunz.

The part of this deal I don't like though is the trade back with the Bears only netting an extra 2nd and 4th round pick. Broncos got more than that from the Bears when they traded from 10 to 20 so going from 9 to 20 I would expect more. I'm also guessing Chicago is trading up for a QB so the premium for that should be a bit more.

Back to the players though. Jamin Davis is probably my favorite LB in this class and it has been fun to watch media boards catch up with what has been known for a long time that he might be the most athletically gifted LB in this class and yes I know about Micah Parsons. Great fit in the defense and gives them one of the true missing pieces on defense.

Radunz I like his game, but I'm not sure how great of a fit he is. He comes from a ZBS and would be asked to go to a Gap system here in Denver. I think there are other guys that are a better fit and maybe have a bit more upside if we are looking in the 2nd round.
Great post here. I would agree with all of this.