• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what genius at espn decided

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At noon we got Louisville and Cincinatti and Iowa and Wisconsin, I got to coach basketball practice until noon unfortunately but thank god for the DVR. I'll be watching the Louisville game first for sure (old big east guy here). Than of course at 7 Cuse and Duke and 7:30 Texas and Kansas. Cuse game was originally at 6 too!

See I can avoid the bottom line but I can't avoid at halftime the score update and I can't avoid when they cut to a close game before the commercials over.

Either way I'll watch the Kansas Texas game and the Wisky Iowa game even if I know who wins.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone know where to find cbs coverage maps? i want to watch some real basketball instead of some AAC crap show at noon....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi are you a Bills fan too? We have that in common, and it's a miserable existence

Please, try being a Cowboys fan. At least your fan base doesn't like to throw out super bowl wins from forever ago to try and justify our suckage over the last 17 years. Oh, and FUCK JERRY JONES......

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, try being a Cowboys fan. At least your fan base doesn't like to throw out super bowl wins from forever ago to try and justify our suckage over the last 17 years. Oh, and FUCK JERRY JONES......

Don't you dare...

Two straight Super Bowl beat downs of the Bills and you dare say that? I was 6 for the first of the 4 straight losses and it's been all downhill since that. Only the browns and lions fans have it worse, but at least they get to watch megatron and josh Gordon

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone know where to find cbs coverage maps? i want to watch some real basketball instead of some AAC crap show at noon....

iowa-wisky on espn2