• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What games are you guys getting this weekend?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it depends if you're a NFL fan or a team fan. I love watching the Saints but I also love watching a full day of football from 1 PM til 1130 PM EST with several games. If you just care about watching your team Sunday Ticket is not for you if your team is available on your local networks
While the Ticket would ensure I could see any game I want that weekend, I still get the full day of football without it here in Vegas. There is no blacking out the second double header when the local team is home. Plus all I have to do is hit the nearest sports book and watch for free. Of course I can't indulge in too many drinks.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got Packers/Bears and Ravens/Broncs. Probably too busy to see much of it but I'll def check out more of the second game.

2 hour talk Cdumler? wow, that's gotta be tough....on the audience! j/k good luck~

Haha yeah it is definitely tough. I don't talk for two hours straight. There is lots of other activities going on divides that time up. So the people are not completely bored the entire time. Every once in a while though the air horn has to come out just to make sure everybody is paying attention.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it depends if you're a NFL fan or a team fan. I love watching the Saints but I also love watching a full day of football from 1 PM til 1130 PM EST with several games. If you just care about watching your team Sunday Ticket is not for you if your team is available on your local networks

Another option is the NFL Game Pass. It is cheaper than having to get NFL Sunday Ticket along with DirectTV. Yes you can't watch the games live but unless you are the type that flips between lots of games it wouldn't matter anyway. For me I like to stick with one game at a time as usually it works out well where the Chiefs play the early game and the Broncos play the late afternoon game or prime time so I get to see a divisional opponent and my team most Sundays. If I want to watch the other games then I can watch the sped up version that is offered by the game pass where you can watch an entire game in a half hour.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha yeah it is definitely tough. I don't talk for two hours straight. There is lots of other activities going on divides that time up. So the people are not completely bored the entire time. Every once in a while though the air horn has to come out just to make sure everybody is paying attention.

Ha ha, I do it for a good part of every day. People don't realize how exhausting it is.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFLwise it's a drag to live in Western MA. My CBS feed is out of Albany, NY so it always defaults to the Jets and then Buffalo. When they play the Pats I'm home and I'm home on the night games but I have to hit a pub a number of weeks out of the year.

Bought Sunday Ticket once and the fuckers don't tell you that your local team is blocked!

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
NFLwise it's a drag to live in Western MA. My CBS feed is out of Albany, NY so it always defaults to the Jets and then Buffalo. When they play the Pats I'm home and I'm home on the night games but I have to hit a pub a number of weeks out of the year.

Bought Sunday Ticket once and the fuckers don't tell you that your local team is blocked!

The blackouts have been lifted this year.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blackouts have been lifted this year.

Not for NFL Sunday Ticket, it's blackouts are based on regional broadcast. Where he lives is an awkward spot to try and watch the Pats, it's deemed a Giants/Bills market. For example, I will get the Panthers game on my local station today, and it will be blacked out on my Sunday Ticket subscription.:suds:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....I'm sure we'll get (buff and jets games) up here,.....but it'll be a great day for fkkn [REDZONE]...!!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for NFL Sunday Ticket, it's blackouts are based on regional broadcast. Where he lives is an awkward spot to try and watch the Pats, it's deemed a Giants/Bills market. For example, I will get the Panthers game on my local station today, and it will be blacked out on my Sunday Ticket subscription.:suds:

That's exactly it. It's not that I'm blacked out locally from the game but I live rural where there's no cable provider and my region is deemed to have fucking antenna reception from WFSB in Hartford, CT which does carry the Pats so Sunday Ticket wasn't allowed to provide me with the Pats games. I would actually need to poke a hole in my roof and attach an antenna! ...it was the reason I switched to DISH and I was saying to the cocksucking installer dudes that I was psyched to finally see all the Pats games. They just whistled along la di da and it wasn't until the first Sunday that I was learned of this small print shit they don't mention on TV. Maybe that's changed but it was the only year I bothered with it.

The best thing about Sunday Ticket is that of the games that are playing, a few come down to an exciting close finish and you can choose them at 3:30 and 6:30 at night instead of being stuck on a blow out.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly it. It's not that I'm blacked out locally from the game but I live rural where there's no cable provider and my region is deemed to have fucking antenna reception from WFSB in Hartford, CT which does carry the Pats so Sunday Ticket wasn't allowed to provide me with the Pats games. I would actually need to poke a hole in my roof and attach an antenna! ...it was the reason I switched to DISH and I was saying to the cocksucking installer dudes that I was psyched to finally see all the Pats games. They just whistled along la di da and it wasn't until the first Sunday that I was learned of this small print shit they don't mention on TV. Maybe that's changed but it was the only year I bothered with it.

The best thing about Sunday Ticket is that of the games that are playing, a few come down to an exciting close finish and you can choose them at 3:30 and 6:30 at night instead of being stuck on a blow out.

I live in Fayetteville NC now, but I'm from Ashburnham MA, a town with near zero Antenna reception.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nutz that we protect a dying industry. Do I have to prove that there's no rail line before I can truck goods? Must there not be a pay phone available before I can use my cell?

Cripes.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another option I just found out about and used is you can get sunday ticket straming to your devices for 100 bucks. All you need is a name, birthdate, and collge of somebody you know in collge. It is pretty simple and easy to sign up. :suds:

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get 2 games on cbs today, 1 game on fox. Since I live close to MPLS fox won't show a 2nd game because the Vikes aren't playing today, sucks because I wanted to see the Lions play the 2nd game on fox

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts/Bills & Packers/Bears at 1 p.m.

Broncos/Ravens at 4 p.m.

Cowboys/Giants tonight would be entertaining if NY didn't suck.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My early games are:

Packers vs Bears
KC vs. Houston

Late Game :
Ravens vs. Broncos

Until the Broncos start, I'll probably watch NFL RZ. - We need a league-wide update thread again this year too, that shit was convenient last season.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Fayetteville NC now, but I'm from Ashburnham MA, a town with near zero Antenna reception.

I got a very good friend that lives 15-20 minutes from you in Sanford. He is still a big Pats fan and isn't shy about heading for a Hooters in Raleigh to watch the game if it isn't on his Direct TV line up.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame ones, because they don't show the Hawks. I get I'm in Chicago but ONE slot at noon with Chicago/Green Bay? F that noise.... St. Louis is 6 hours away.

Unfortunately that means I have to go find a streaming site... FBI just seized the one I used to use. Like REALLY!? How the F are people like me supposed to watch the team I want? And F going to a bar... last thing I need is a bunch of douchebag local fans acting like morons distracting me from my team that I actually CARE about watching.

/end rant, unequip sensitive vagina.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PHX market on air broadcasts..

10am Chiefs / Texans
1Pm Saints / Cardinals
5PM Giants / Cowboys

Been watching mostly GB @ Bears and STL @ Seattle for the first game (Sunday Ticket)

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a very good friend that lives 15-20 minutes from you in Sanford. He is still a big Pats fan and isn't shy about heading for a Hooters in Raleigh to watch the game if it isn't on his Direct TV line up.

He needs to get out more, there are lots of Pats fans in this region.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a co-worker at work using my Slingbox to access Sunday ticket today from his computer. Don't use it much when I am at home.