• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you hate most about the Mets?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's the fact that Brandon Nimmo didn't play high school baseball because high school baseball isn't a thing in Wyoming and his Legion Ball play was good enough for the Mets to draft him in the first round, and they have Jeff McNeil who uses a cone handled bat.

On their own, those aren't that bad, mildly interesting the first time you see/hear about it, but every time we play the Mets Chip Caray and Joe Simpson tell the same God damn story about Nimmo and have the same God damn conversation about the cone handled bat.

Shit drives me crazy.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's the fact that Brandon Nimmo didn't play high school baseball because high school baseball isn't a thing in Wyoming and his Legion Ball play was good enough for the Mets to draft him in the first round, and they have Jeff McNeil who uses a cone handled bat.

On their own, those aren't that bad, mildly interesting the first time you see/hear about it, but every time we play the Mets Chip Caray and Joe Simpson tell the same God damn story about Nimmo and have the same God damn conversation about the cone handled bat.

Shit drives me crazy.
That they are pond scum.