• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Def to play in week 14?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit: I just checked ESPN. Steelers scored 9, Raiders scored -1
Weird. . Further proof that standard scoring for defenses needs some tweaking. D's that allow 30+ just shouldn't be positive scorers in my book.

But, conversation for another day

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird. . Further proof that standard scoring for defenses needs some tweaking. D's that allow 30+ just shouldn't be positive scorers in my book.

But, conversation for another day

What if they get 2 def TDs?
KC leads most leagues in points scored cause they have 10 TDs even though they have given up more pts than sea or carolina Its really more about TOs and sacks:suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if they get 2 def TDs?
KC leads most leagues in points scored cause they have 10 TDs even though they have given up more pts than sea or carolina Its really more about TOs and sacks:suds:

Well yeah that's my point. . It should be equal parts TO's/sacks/def. scores/pts. allowed/yards allowed. As is not enough emphasis is on pts. and yds. allowed, at least IMHO.

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Barilko!

Obibyn - Like a fool I fell for the gold matchup and took the Raiders (the whole time knowing not to rely on them!)
The Bucs would of been a genius move and the Steelers would of stung less at the end of the day...

This is my big money league so I'm up 45 with no one to go but my opp. has both gould and mccown playing, down to the wire!

*Raiders you will never cross my def line stat ever again.

**To be noted I picked up Reece last min-maybe even sec and put him in the flex spot over Stevie Johnson!!!

-DUB-

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a fool I fell for the gold matchup and took the Raiders (the whole time knowing not to rely on them!)

You're not alone DUB. I was so certain of the Jets' inept offense that I took the Raiders in one of my playoff games. Though they dropped a goose egg for me, the rest of my team compensated. (I'm up 48 points with Forte still going tonight, while my opponent is done.)