• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a Win

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst game we have played this year, but found a way. So many huge plays that allowed us to have a chance. I'm wondering if it was really a fake punt or he felt it was gonna get blocked. The third down play by Lee to knock them out of range. The pass and catch by Dez. The OPI by 83. Ugly yes but a W. Philly offense was pretty limited but the defense played pretty damn good. Special season going here.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst game we have played this year, but found a way. So many huge plays that allowed us to have a chance. I'm wondering if it was really a fake punt or he felt it was gonna get blocked. The third down play by Lee to knock them out of range. The pass and catch by Dez. The OPI by 83. Ugly yes but a W. Philly offense was pretty limited but the defense played pretty damn good. Special season going here.
Agree with everything. Smart play by TW in particular. Add in all the horrible penalties and some stupid play calling and mental mistakes IMO. I knew when we didn't run on first down at the end of the half it was going to cost us. Dak was not sharp and made some poor decisions too, but damn he and the whole team clutched it at the end.

After watching this season and then last night I have to say for at least one game I was 100% absolutely wrong. I'm not sure if it was Dak or the play calling or the defense or something else, but it was clear Dak threw 4 balls to Dez that he would not have thrown to anyone else. We need to fit Dez into the game plan, not change the game plan for Dez. The offense just didn't look the same. Of course struggling to run could have caused that too.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that game was just HUGE for our playoff hopes. Helped with the division big time and even if that falls through, a wild card looks pretty darn good at 6-1. Heck...I don't want to jinx it but that win and with Cle up next...helps with possible HFA throughout too...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smartest play of twill career. the fake punt looked to be by design to me. the cowboys really screwed up by not running zeke at the end of the 1st half with that ol and his ability they would have got a TD. a 10 point swing. also thought another problem was dak forcing it to Dez over and over. beasely should have been targeted more as well. dak was not sharp until towards the end. I expect to see the Browns defense to get lit up next week. it also post me off when zeke big run got called back on a bs call. that crew better never ref a playoff game because they suck