• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao the Warriors worked like hell to break the Bulls record and now are probably worn out from it and it got Curry hurt. He wants to out score Westbrook and Durant I promise you. He's no different than anybody else.

Curry has played less minutes this season than Westbrook. I think the Warriors are fine.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao the Warriors worked like hell to break the Bulls record and now are probably worn out from it and it got Curry hurt. He wants to out score Westbrook and Durant I promise you. He's no different than anybody else.

????? Yeah, this post reaks of desperation.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You laughing now, but just you wait :dhd:
I wan't laughing at the possibility of that happening.

I was laughing at that poor photoshop. Shit looks tired. :dhd:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know your reasons, but I think it makes sense for Laker fans to want the Warriors to win because OKC losing could lead to Durant leaving and going to LA. Also, I would guess that most Laker fans would want the Cavs to lose either because they don't like LeBron or because LeBron might become a free agent too if he loses again.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the NBA championship, LeCakewalk isn't winning dick.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably believe in Santa Claus, Bigfoot and the Tooth Fairy too.

You can make fun of Santa Claus, even Bigfoot, but don't go bagging on the tooth fairy.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why the Thunder show even show up. The SportsHoopla has already given the championship to the Warriors.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HA the other way around maybe. What with everyone wanting to pluck Westbrook to the Lakers and Durant to the Wizards.

For me I like the Nba and I'm glad we have it here but its just something to pass time until college fooball kicks off.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at all the lakers joining the golden state bandwagon

Yes, it's just Lakers fans. :L

I hope the GSW bandwagon has plenty of room because as early as today and definitely by the beginning of next week, there will be quite a few Heat fans jumping on board as well and some of those guys are really fat.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know your reasons, but I think it makes sense for Laker fans to want the Warriors to win because OKC losing could lead to Durant leaving and going to LA. Also, I would guess that most Laker fans would want the Cavs to lose either because they don't like LeBron or because LeBron might become a free agent too if he loses again.

I'm pulling for GSW because I don't like the Cavs and I think they have a better chance to beat the Cavs than OKC does. I really like the way both GSW and OKC play though. Series should be fun to watch.

I'm not one who's convinced that KD is going anywhere. There is all kinds of speculation on what he might do, but I know OKC can pay him a good bit more than anyone else and I don't know of any reports that indicate that he might be unhappy in OKC.

I also don't think Lebron is going anywhere, regardless of whether or not the Cavs win. Of course, I didn't think he was going anywhere when he left Cleveland for Miami and I didn't think he was going anywhere when he left Miami to return to Cleveland. So what do I know? :noidea:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot's of knowledgeable people around here that know that the Thunder have more than a chance.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot's of knowledgeable people around here that know that the Thunder have more than a chance.

Thunder certainly have a chance against Golden St. It's a perplexing match up where I said this will 6 or 7, where I just don't know who'll win. I'm pulling for Golden St. for a myriad of reason. The two most important is that I have more faith in the Warriors beating the Cavs and that I want to see the rematch and the Cavs getting beat down.

The one reason I don't want OKC to go is because I've seen Durant teams against Lebron's. It's usually one-sided and I feel Cleveland wins. If OKC wins the WCF, I'll of course pull for them against Cleveland. I just have zero confidence in them.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OKC wins the WCF, I'll of course pull for them against Cleveland. I just have zero confidence in them.

Personally, I have some confidence in OKC's ability to beat the Cavs. The fact that they were able to come back and win the series after that beatdown they took in game 1 and not melting down late in close games against a team like the Spurs, showed a lot, imo.

Besides, a KD team has to take down a Lebron team sooner or later...don't they? :noidea:

But I still have more confidence in GSW. Plus, I'd hate to see GSW's record season ruined by them not finishing it with a championship.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I have some confidence in OKC's ability to beat the Cavs. The fact that they were able to come back and win the series after that beatdown they took in game 1 and not melting down late in close games against a team like the Spurs, showed a lot, imo.

Besides, a KD team has to take down a Lebron team sooner or later...don't they? :noidea:

But I still have more confidence in GSW. Plus, I'd hate to see GSW's record season ruined by them not finishing it with a championship.

My brother made a good point (He's a Lebron fan). If OKC beat the Spurs and the Warriors, they would have all the momentum in the world in other to beat the Cavs. It would be a run similar to the Mavs 2011 run but only much better.