• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well zachit

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Its been what 4 days since you got your offers. And you still cant decide? I'm starting to lose my temper with him. Dont feed me that bs about it being a hard choice where your going to live for your next 10 years. Philly Pitt nj Minnesota I doubt your going to be living jn the ghetto of any city. I'm sure all places have the same standard of living that 100 million will get you.

Going to say then well he has to make a choice money wise? Not really because if its about winning then I'm sure he would've just picked Pitt even if they offered him less. Say $80 million compared to the flyers$100.

Just pick already.....coming off spoiled while we hope we are lucky he chooses us. Fuck him

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA, he's not going to live in the hood?

Just hope we come out of this with a good player, whether it's Zach or a player on his level.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Of all people, us Devils fans should be numb to these situations. Same shit happened with Kovy.

I think the longer the wait goes the more likely Zach comes back. Just because thats how Lou has worked in the past.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thats true. maybe with kovy i felt a little different because i didnt think we had any shot of signing him from the start when he was traded. but after going through that...its just kinda stupid to be sitting here waiting for him to make a choice on what?

all the teams that are "rumored" to be in it are all contenders except the wild...and im sure if your on his "short list" the lowest offer to the highest probably isnt more then 10-20 million dollars......so is that really going to be a fucking killer? when keep in mind after this contract you will still be able to sign another one to play a game and probably still make millions.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he's headed to Min with Suter today... and he said he didn't like the Lebron James comparisons