• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well Guys

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the game today cause I had to work.....

So I gotta adk"WTF happened"........

How did Piniero miss that gw fg.....?
How did our offense look.....?(I see Montgomery had a career day)
O-line......?
Defense.....?
Nagys play calling......?

I hate it when I miss a game so fil me in.........thanks

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pineiro sucked. Trubisky looked a little better, but still sucked. Nagy decided to actually run the ball, but his play calling in the red zone sucked. This team is going nowhere.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pineiro sucked. Trubisky looked a little better, but still sucked. Nagy decided to actually run the ball, but his play calling in the red zone sucked. This team is going nowhere.

This.

It's pretty irritating that it took 7 games to realize that maybe a bit more of our offense should run through Montgomery. (I felt Howard was under-utilized last year, ftr)

Credit to Roquan Smith for finally resembling Roquan Smith for the first time since his "personal issues".

I thought Mitch played well-enough today, but still stares down primaries and loses sight of footwork. All-in-all, I thought he play much better today. As stated by Beengay above, the playcalling was utter shit in the redzone.

Redzone faggotry, Mitch's 2 shit turnovers and cocksucking kickers inexplicably missing on the wind-side post on both kicks. That's the loss, in a game that for all intents and purposes, should've been a blowout.

Nagy bugs.

Sidenotes: I thought Floyd played a great game today. It might not show in the stats, but he played great.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kinda figured so.....

MTs stats were 25 of 35 for 253 and 1 int is not horrible......But needs to put that ball in the endzone......
Did I hear on the radio that we had 11 plays in the redzone and could only muster 6 pts.....?

Thats effin pathetic!!!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

It's pretty irritating that it took 7 games to realize that maybe a bit more of our offense should run through Montgomery. (I felt Howard was under-utilized last year, ftr)

Credit to Roquan Smith for finally resembling Roquan Smith for the first time since his "personal issues".

I thought Mitch played well-enough today, but still stares down primaries and loses sight of footwork. All-in-all, I thought he play much better today. As stated by Beengay above, the playcalling was utter shit in the redzone.

Redzone faggotry, Mitch's 2 shit turnovers and cocksucking kickers inexplicably missing on the wind-side post on both kicks. That's the loss, in a game that for all intents and purposes, should've been a blowout.

Nagy bugs.

Sidenotes: I thought Floyd played a great game today. It might not show in the stats, but he played great.

And I was just saying I was happy with our k this year.....Now this week,hes on my shit list......

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda figured so.....

MTs stats were 25 of 35 for 253 and 1 int is not horrible......But needs to put that ball in the endzone......
Did I hear on the radio that we had 11 plays in the redzone and could only muster 6 pts.....?

Thats effin pathetic!!!
That was probably in the first half. Montgomery ran it in from the red zone. We got 2 or 3 FGs in the first half.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was probably in the first half. Montgomery ran it in from the red zone. We got 2 or 3 FGs in the first half.

Yes it was first half.....And its still pathetic......And I just seen part of the highlites and I seen Montgomery got stuffed trying to get in from the one......ugh!!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was first half.....And its still pathetic......And I just seen part of the highlites and I seen Montgomery got stuffed trying to get in from the one......ugh!!
I have no clue why Nagy doesn’t ever try to sneak it.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Dick Eddy is one of the few nice things that I clung to and that truly made me happy this season...and the 2019 Bears even took that tiny little bit of happiness and ripped it from me yesterday.

I am sad.

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Dick Eddy is one of the few nice things that I clung to and that truly made me happy this season...and the 2019 Bears even took that tiny little bit of happiness and ripped it from me yesterday.

I am sad.

It sucks that Eddy missed the GW, but I put that more on Nagy.

The play before, Monty runs for 3 yards and a first down.

But Nagy decides; with a Timeout and 40+ secs, to TAKE A KNEE, giving back a yard and pushing him back further.

4 downs, 40 seconds, a RB whose having a career day, versus a battered defense that has been on the field for 38 minutes, you just got you a first down and you KNEEL! Might as well give your QB a white flag.

If Eddy was 5 yards closer, that quick probably squeaks in.

If only we had time to run a play or 2 :rolleyes2:

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda figured so.....

Thats effin pathetic!!!

We had the ball 1st and goal at the 4 and ran ZERO times with our hundred yard rusher :gaah:

#justMattNagythings

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Nagy decides; with a Timeout and 40+ secs, to TAKE A KNEE, giving back a yard and pushing him back further.

4 downs, 40 seconds, a RB whose having a career day, versus a battered defense that has been on the field for 38 minutes, you just got you a first down and you KNEEL! Might as well give your QB a white flag.

Nagy is not too smart in those game and half ending plays. At the end of the first half on 2nd and goal with about 20 seconds left he ran it, got stuffed and they got a spike with 1 second left, as I recall. You don't have a time out and you can actually try to score a TD and not run at the teeth of a D...and barely have the time to spike the ball. I was shaking my head wondering if they were actually going to be able to get the spike off with any time left in the half...that's just bad situation awareness.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda figured so.....

Thats effin pathetic!!!
Considering, up until yesterday, the Bears had one of the NFL's best red zone efficiency ratings, yesterday was baffling in the ineptness in the red zone.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The play before was Trubisky's scramble/run. Not a Monty run.

However, yes... I agree. It was a shit decision and his indignation over it when questioned by the media makes me hate it even more.