• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well DGB announced hes going pro

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley is definitely more like Vince Young than the other 2 QB prospects. I think Vince Young was like the #3 overall pick or so. Not that its all that relevant.

These QB prospects are risky but not risky like Manziel, Young or Tebow. Mariotas risk is going to be how quickly you can get him used to the pro game and Winstons risk is whether you can keep him from throwing interceptions in bunches

Agree 100%

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man!! NO one is laughing at you comparing Vince Young to Marriota and Winston. :L

I will tell you that Hundley has a lot of Vince Young in his arsenal, but not the head case part. Winston is much better than Vince. Accuracy? Not even close. Winston isn't a hot head like Vince. Winston is a clown with bad timing. Marriota is better than Vince Young as well. Not even close.

So there are 3 QB's better equipped for the NFL than the previous #1 overall pick Vince Young.

RGIII was better than any of the QB's in these drafts too. At least thats what the scouting reports and ESPN led us to believe. Look at what happened/happening with him. I know it's a crap shoot when it comes to QB's unless it's a Manning or Luck. But I think 70% of getting a good QB is good coaching which the Rams don't have on the Offensive side of the ball anyways.

I dunno about MM or Winston at this point. History has shown us that these type of QB's just are not good in the NFL.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 was HYPED up more the media. That doesn't make him better. Marriota is better than RG3 coming out of a spread O. You cant compare Jameis to RG3 on the field because Jameis is more accurate, ran a pro style O, and has a lot of fight in him. He's way stronger and tougher than RG3 too. Not as fast, but that's it.

RG3s problem isn't talent, it's his attitude and it affects other around him as well. RG3s biggest problem is that he believed his owned hype.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno about MM or Winston at this point. History has shown us that these type of QB's just are not good in the NFL.

Explain types. Marriota is a bigger Russell Wilson and Winston is like i said, a mix of Cam and Big Ben. More accurate than Cam and more Mobile than Big Ben. Strong like Ben and Cam. Similar size. Yeah he's a clown, but he doesn't have anger issues like V Young did.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to the exception of Cooper and Beckam...

I would extend that to include at least DeVante Parker, Kevin White, and Jaelen Strong (guys like Agholor and Lockett shouldn't be ignored either). We may not see as many succeed in their first year, but there is WR talent in this draft. Most of the top guys have excellent size to boot...

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am ALL about the WR cluster in the middle rounds..Nelson Agholor, Tyler Lockett, Stefon Diggs, Austin Hill, Antwon Goodley (if we draft Petty, why not snag his favorite WR?)