• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WELCOME TO THE BALL ERA

Is Lonzo already the best Poing Guard in the league?

• Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • THE GOAT

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • DJ is a massive faggot (NTTAWWT)

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to ask a question...and the say there are no dumb questions......what does it mean when a thread gets pinned? I have seen them, but never knew what it meant.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck. Just when this thread started getting interesting my popcorn machine broke. Dammit.:rant:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Constantly posting in a thread about a fantasy league you were told you would never get accepted in to personally attack a poster is pretty much trolling

Tagging that poster in a thread that you don't want them in and then bitching about them posting in that thread is also trolling.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to ask a question...and the say there are no dumb questions......what does it mean when a thread gets pinned? I have seen them, but never knew what it meant.

It means they get "stickied" or "pinned" at the top of the board so that they can be easily found. They don't drop down the list of threads when there is a period of inactivity.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tagging that poster in a thread that you don't want them in and then bitching about them posting in that thread is also trolling.

You have a valid point except she isn't tagged in our post on that thread. She initiates the confrontation by posting there on our own without being tagged then usually Cane or Cappers are dumb enough to reply then it creates a pretty unnecessary back and forth that usually gets out of control.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a valid point except she isn't tagged in our post on that thread. She initiates the confrontation by posting there on our own without being tagged then usually Cane or Cappers are dumb enough to reply then it creates a pretty unnecessary back and forth that usually gets out of control.

That bold...that's bullshit.

I literally had to tell you guys in that thread (not you specifically, but a couple of the others) to quit tagging her in those threads. I also had to tell you guys to quit tagging TLF (specifically handi). This was after I had told them to stay the fuck out of those threads.

So quit trying to play the victim and quit making shit up.

The fact is, you got your panties twisted over a pinned thread that you didn't want to read through to find out what was going on and then you doubled down on that by accusing me of being bias towards Lakers fans. Even though the thread I pinned was created to troll Lakers fans.

Then, you falsely accused me of threatening to ban someone for expressing their opinion. Which didn't happen.

Anything else you want to get wrong today? You're on quite a roll.

Reactions: TJL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bold...that's bullshit.

I literally had to tell you guys in that thread (not you specifically, but a couple of the others) to quit tagging her in those threads. I also had to tell you guys to quit tagging TLF (specifically handi). This was after I had told them to stay the fuck out of those threads.

So quit trying to play the victim and quit making shit up.

The fact is, you got your panties twisted over a pinned thread that you didn't want to read through to find out what was going on and then you doubled down on that by accusing me of being bias towards Lakers fans even though the thread I pinned was created to troll Lakers fans.

Then, you falsely accused me of threatening to ban someone for expressing their opinion. Which didn't happen.

Anything else you want to get wrong today? You're on quite a roll.

I'm talking about the thread from this year that is currently pinned......Not the one from last year.

I DARE YOU TO FIND ANY POST WHERE ANY OF US TAGGED/QUOTED HER BEFORE SHE CAME IN THE THREAD AND POSTED ON HER OWN.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about the thread from this year that is currently pinned......Not the one from last year.

I DARE YOU TO FIND ANY POST WHERE ANY OF US TAGGED/QUOTED HER BEFORE SHE CAME IN THE THREAD AND POSTED ON HER OWN.

And if you had let me know that was going on, as I asked last year, she'd be banned from that thread.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just read through that thread and saw that I was tagged in it a little while back, but apparently missed it. My bad.

Took care of the issue.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talking about other posters has happened though and that is just as bad. That is asking for a fight. I will be glad to show you the shit your gang members have posted about us. So it's no different then last year

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the re.cord there is your own board to post on about your private league. You don't need one in here anyway.talk about us in there. That's what you do

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

36565427.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read through that thread and saw that I was tagged in it a little while back, but apparently missed it. My bad.

Took care of the issue.
It doesn't seem right though that they can talk shot about others as they have.. That is abusive and bullying

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you had let me know that was going on, as I asked last year, she'd be banned from that thread.
just for the record @trojanfan12 last year three of them made derogatory remarks about one of us and in many cases they were vulgar. If they want others to leave them alone then they shouldn't be allowed to talk trash about those that aren't in the hood and keep it to themselves. And they have already started that deal this year. I haven't responded to their trash but Shaqdaddy came to my defense really. They remind me of the Lomas gang when I was in the 8th grade

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread escalated rather quickly and I missed it yesterday since I had plans....

Reactions: TJL